Women

Started by Diomedes, June 10, 2007, 09:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

Quote from: Tomahawk on July 11, 2014, 10:31:08 PM
A couple weeks ago, I found out I gave birth 13 years ago. When I saw the mom, who thought it appropriate to bring the kid to court, I assured my attorney she wasn't nearly that fat when I farged her.

whoa dude.  congrats?

Seabiscuit36

LOL, do we get you a cake?  Do you get #1 dad t shirts?

So what does she want, 13 years worth of back child support.  Why did she just now bring this to court?
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SD

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on July 14, 2014, 10:48:28 AM
LOL, do we get you a cake?  Do you get #1 dad t shirts?

So what does she want, 13 years worth of back child support.  Why did she just now bring this to court?

She was probably married and financially stable then got divorced...now she needs money. I've heard this story a million times when I was in the Navy. No don't contact the father cause its the right thing to do and for your child's sake...do it years later when you need money.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

That headline is awesome.

hbionic

LMAO @ one of the comments following that article; "Did she also eat his hair?"  :-D
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Tomahawk

Yes, please get me a #1 Dad tshirt lol

I learned that at the age of 47, the mother wants to establish independence by moving out of her parent's house for the first time in her life. Instead of getting a job (also what would be the first in her life), she decided the best way to achieve this goal is to collect SSI, assumably for her obesity, but possibly for her bat shtein craziness, and welfare. In order to live off the state's teat when you have a minor child, somebody has to pay child support. Since a dna test kinda proved I'm the father (there's still a .0004% chance I'm not), I'm fine with that. I would like to avoid paying for 13 years in arrears, her attorney fees, and 100% of the medical bills going forward. I'm not too worried about paying 13 years in back support since an order from the court was never entered. That in conjunction with laches, a form of estoppal basically stating "those who wait, lose", is hopefully enough to keep me from incurring that monstrous debt.

More important than all of that is forming a relationship with the 13 year old child. At first I'm thinking visitations should be an hour a week for lunch or whatever, and increase that over time if she ends up liking me.

Diomedes

Holy shtein.  You are well and truly farged.  Dude, I'm sorry.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Holy smokes! Damn dude that is crazy.

Did you have any inkling of an idea? I can't even imagine how it'd feel to get notified that I have a 13yr old.

Good luck buddy.

Sgt PSN

What really sticks is that yo baby mama is a heifer and not a hot milf that you could at least grudge farg a few more times for all of your troubles.

Eagaholic

I don't know why there isn't any law that a woman must tell a man he is the father of her child. They have a right to know, and not just in the case if she decides she wants support. And if they don't disclose, men should be entitled to some compensation for the missed relationship with their child (grudge fargs, or in the case of ugliness court appointed surrogate hookers).

General_Failure

Compensation in what form, exactly? "Your Honor, my client missed out on the first thirteen years of his child's life because the mother never told him about it. It is only fair that he gets to impregnate this woman again and raise that child for thirteen years."

Anyway, I hope MDS is taking this cautionary tale to heart. If you ever scrounge up enough pesos to get a woman to farg you, wrap that shtein up.

The man. The myth. The legend.

hbionic

Just think how many other Kid-Hawks could be out there?

Who was this girl and where did you meet her? Girlfriend, party, alley?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Diomedes

Quote from: General_Failure on July 15, 2014, 11:02:05 PMCompensation in what form, exactly?

How about by way of compensation, the government can't compel the father to pay anything.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger