Women

Started by Diomedes, June 10, 2007, 09:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Sgt PSN

Violence towards women + a Star Wars reference.  How can you not love this? 

hbionic

Women: They have vaginas.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

SD

PhillyPhreak54

haha yep...every last one of them

General_Failure

http://www.theverge.com/2013/9/12/4693710/the-end-of-kindness-weev-and-the-cult-of-the-angry-young-man

QuoteIn March of that year, some visitors to Sierra's blog called "open season" on the now 57-year-old. Hundreds of commenters on her blog made rape and death threats. "I hope someone slits your throat," wrote one person. People posted photoshopped images of her with a pair of panties choking her, or a noose near her head. She had enraged scores of men for supporting a call to moderate reader comments, which is of course common practice now. Sierra went public about the threats, writing on her blog, "It's better to talk about it than to just disappear."

But disappear is exactly what she did next. Andrew "weev" Auernheimer, a well-known provocateur, hacker, and anti-Semite, circulated her home address and Social Security number online. He also made false statements about her being a battered wife and a former prostitute. Not only did Sierra find herself a target for identity theft, but all the people who had threatened to brutally rape and kill her now knew where she lived.

What a bitch, right guys?

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

A good friend of mine and her boyfriend split up in January. She was pregnant with his child which was conceived in December. She stopped talking to him altogether. He's got some issues, but all in all is a really good dude. She goes into labor Friday, has the baby, I found out Saturday. She came home from the hospital today. Baby's daddy just found out he's a father today. Women, gotta love em.

Tomahawk

That's what Big Daddy gets for having premarital sex.

MDS

well now that we have all the facts in the case, i guess we can say this woman is like all other women

AWFUL

amiright guys?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Tomahawk

A couple weeks ago, I found out I gave birth 13 years ago. When I saw the mom, who thought it appropriate to bring the kid to court, I assured my attorney she wasn't nearly that fat when I farged her.

General_Failure

Quote from: Tomahawk on July 11, 2014, 10:31:08 PM
A couple weeks ago, I found out I gave birth 13 years ago.

We're stripping you of the Ms. ConcreteField crown, as we have a strict "no sluts" policy.

The man. The myth. The legend.