Women

Started by Diomedes, June 10, 2007, 09:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

you're both wrong, it's The BIGSTUD. Not only is he a lawyer but he also had the foresight to capitalize on the Heats demise. If only we all had listened.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Rome

I was lying earlier in the thread.  You should definitely farg that twat and then start rumors about her throughout the office.  Also - take surreptitious photos of her naked and then post them on your Facebook wall.

Trust me, nothing can possibly go wrong!

Tomahawk

Quote from: Rome on June 01, 2011, 09:42:50 PM
I was lying earlier in the thread.  You should definitely farg that twat and then start rumors about her throughout the office.  Also - take surreptitious photos of her naked and then post them on your Facebook wall.

Trust me, nothing can possibly go wrong!

1) I was also lying; I just literally love the phrase "don't dip your pen in the company ink". If I could marry it, I would
B. Post the naked girlfriend pictures here as well as your Facebook wall

rjs246

You're all farging idiots.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Tomahawk

How could you presume to know the intelligence of the ladies we're all shagging?

phattymatty

if they can cut their own food they're smart enough for me.

lurking wierdo

http://mylifeisbro.com/sort-by-year

QuoteAfter the condom broke I took my girlfriend to CVS for the Morning After Pill, I parked in the spot designated for "Expecting Mothers"...I thought it was fargin hilarious, she started to cry.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: phattymatty on June 02, 2011, 02:43:34 PM
if they can cut their own food they're smart enough for me.

Don't pretend that is even necessary.

SD

SD

Tiger Woods ex-wife buys house for $12 million, then bulldozes it because she doesn't like it. This is why women shouldn't have large sums of money:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/golf-devil-ball-golf/tiger-woods-ex-wife-bulldozes-12-million-home-232405259.html

SD

Word of advice for all the fellas in here: Don't knock up a hairdresser, when you go to court for child support they'll hide their tips and you'll get farged. I'd also like to mention that child support laws in this country are a farging joke.

Sgt PSN

The laws vary state to state. Best state to get divorced in if you're a guy is TX.

Diomedes

you were farged when you knocked her up, not when she lied about her pathetic tips

sucker
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

^^Brutal Truth^^

My ex tried upping my child support about 2 years ago.  She claimed that the court required our case to be looked at every 5 years but when I contacted the Support Enforcement Agency in Idaho, they said it was her request to examine it and she wanted to increase the amount.  I guess she didn't realize that I would be entitled to look at what she was claiming as far as her income goes, but the SEA was kind enough to send me all of her info.  Her income had gone down, so it would seem that she should be entitled to more support.  Except it turns out that she only listed herself as a resident of the household and left off her live in boyfriend of 3 years who was also the father to one of her other kids.  Even though they aren't married, his income is still factored into her finances since he resided in the house with her.  Had I pursued it, I could have actually had my support lowered because their combined income was greater than mine, but I didn't bother.  Too much hassle and court expenses, not to mention my support is very reasonable to begin with.