Women

Started by Diomedes, June 10, 2007, 09:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

right now he's eating a burrito on her couch watching the Heat Mavs game

she gave him a sloppy bj, cooked some food for him, and went to bed.

he's trying to decide when to introduce her to his daughter as we type.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

reese125

I dont see why anyone wouldnt come here for advice on women.

PhillyPhreak54

My company fired a guy a couple weeks ago for going nutzo over a chick in the office.

I won't farg with a chick at work.

SD

Quote from: reese125 on May 31, 2011, 09:17:09 PM
Im sure SD is rico suave, but why are we automatically thinking this chick is going to fall in love with him. Most girls are whores anyway, so he might have found a jackpot here.

It's actually chicks. There are 3 girls I know are interested. I know because people I work with tell me. 2 of them are good friends so I'd have to make a choice there, the other girl is perceived as the office bitch but she's italian and has one of the greatest racks in the history of tits. Her body is slammin.

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 31, 2011, 08:48:02 PM
i think everyone should stop being male drama queens....what kind of farging person lets a women cost them their job

if you signed some sort agreement that said you would not bang co workers then dont do it....other wise dig that shtein out and move on....if she acts like a crazy bitch which 99 times out of a 100 she wont then let her dig her own grave

christ theres three people in my HQ's alone that met at work and are married...and a month doesnt go by where i dont hear about a new work farg tandem...guess how many people have lost their jobs because of it....brace yourselves....NONE

brush your shoulders off pimps

This is probably the best advice so far. I used to bang girls on my ship (sometimes when we were underway) and had no drama. I guess what concerns me is when I inevitably get tired of their shtein and kick them to the curb then I have to see them everyday.

reese125

Cmon SD, you got 3 girls on your nuts and you cant play this one out?

I dont think you have to get advice here. Get your shtein on and give us the details and pics when your done.

phattymatty

yeah what the farg is wrong with this place...if she's hot then the answer is always yes, farg her.

if things get weird afterward, chances are she'll leave because the girl who bangs a co-worker is a dirty whore whereas the guy is awesome.

ice grillin you

the have to see them everyday is a valid point...but thats only slightly awkward for so long then you either become friends again (harmless)...farg buddies (awesome) or you just dont speak (a different kind of awesome)
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

If these were everyday life whores it would be different, since it's work and I have mouths to feed I'm erring on the side of caution. I'm also not 23 anymore where I have the time or energy to juggle 3 chicks at the same time.

Sgt PSN

SD....of all the people to offer you advice, the only who seems to be on your side is IGY.  Think about that for a minute. 

Yeah, I know matty has your back too.  But he's a whore and whores don't get to have opinions. 

ice grillin you

i went to the school of hard knocks where my teachers were golden era hip hop doug heffernan and the wire....i think id listen to me
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: Sgt PSN on May 31, 2011, 09:56:28 PM
SD....of all the people to offer you advice, the only who seems to be on your side is IGY.  Think about that for a minute. 

Yeah, I know matty has your back too.  But he's a whore and whores don't get to have opinions. 

He's the richest man on this board

Sgt PSN

Thats because he hasn't had to shell out a bunch of cash in sexual harassment lawsuits and hasnt lost his job because he doesnt farg coworkers. 

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Diomedes

I guarantee you that igy is not the richest dummy hanging around here.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

No, that would probably be stillupfront, who writes off his indentured servants for tax breaks.

The man. The myth. The legend.