Women

Started by Diomedes, June 10, 2007, 09:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanshin

Yeah, to the shock of precisely no one, I'll chime in on the side of "it's not worth it." Probably not worth it in general, but factor in the probationary period and it would be unwise, at best, right now.

General_Failure

I think you should go for it. In the office.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Without protection.

Diomedes

Skip all the drama and just rape her during office hours in the lobby.  You'll get the same result in a lot less time.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i think everyone should stop being male drama queens....what kind of farging person lets a women cost them their job

if you signed some sort agreement that said you would not bang co workers then dont do it....other wise dig that shtein out and move on....if she acts like a crazy bitch which 99 times out of a 100 she wont then let her dig her own grave

christ theres three people in my HQ's alone that met at work and are married...and a month doesnt go by where i dont hear about a new work farg tandem...guess how many people have lost their jobs because of it....brace yourselves....NONE

brush your shoulders off pimps
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

lemme guess..you know a whole lot of swingers with great marriages, too

Don't hump people you work with.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i dont know any swingers...all im saying is the notion that every single work relationship of any kind ends up in someone losing a job much less automatically carries mad drama is so overplayed

its like the other way around...99% of them have zero consequences...unless the guy is a weenie and catches feelings

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Diomedes on May 31, 2011, 09:04:10 PM

Oddly enough, I know several.....3 to be exact. 

reese125

I dont know about anyone else, but if there is a piece of Hoyda that looks good in work Im all over it.

When youre in the sack, let her know right from the gip this is all this is and youre dating other people. If she cant accept that, zipper up and roll.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on May 31, 2011, 09:09:46 PM

swingerlesbosisternightoutFTW!

Sgt PSN

LOL....yeah, my sister is definitely not a swinger. 

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 31, 2011, 09:07:07 PM...all im saying is the notion that every single work relationship of any kind ends up in someone losing a job much less automatically carries mad drama is so overplayed

no one here has said it's a guaranteed disaster.  hippo.

what people have said is...the odds are great that it will end badly.  avoid it.

have you been checked for autism, or sociopathy?  you have zero listening ability

me too me too it's so great we farg other people

PM pics and phone numbers

Diomedes

Quote from: reese125 on May 31, 2011, 09:10:43 PMWhen youre in the sack, let her know right from the gip this is all this is and youre dating other people. If she cant accept that, zipper up and roll.

lmfao

tell her don't love her while you're at it

she'll go ahead and believe whatever her crazy ass wants to believe no matter what you say....

reese125

Im sure SD is rico suave, but why are we automatically thinking this chick is going to fall in love with him. Most girls are whores anyway, so he might have found a jackpot here.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on May 31, 2011, 09:13:45 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on May 31, 2011, 09:07:07 PM...all im saying is the notion that every single work relationship of any kind ends up in someone losing a job much less automatically carries mad drama is so overplayed

no one here has said it's a guaranteed disaster.  hippo.

what people have said is...the odds are great that it will end badly.  avoid it.

have you been checked for autism, or sociopathy?  you have zero listening ability

me too me too it's so great we farg other people

PM pics and phone numbers

yeah and the numbers arent even close to great that it will happen...in fact they are little to none that anything will happen especially if you are talking about losing your job....shtein like this was created in the movies but in real life most people are sane and NO ONE man or women wants to lose a job or even to create drama at work and so they dont

go rent obsessed again

stringer bell holla