Women

Started by Diomedes, June 10, 2007, 09:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

Just gotta be careful.  Everyone in the office is gonna hear the details of your relationship, and if it ends badly, there's no escaping it other than someone leaving the job...

ice grillin you

guys dont care about that shtein...if someone leaves its always the girl
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on May 27, 2011, 08:00:28 PM
then I have to see her and talk to her everyday...hear about her problems...can't flirt with other girls I work with...see where I'm coming from?

not really...you dont have to do anything you dont want to...tell her to farg off and dont ever approach me again...whats she gonna do?

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 27, 2011, 08:07:02 PM
then I have to see her and talk to her everyday...hear about her problems...can't flirt with other girls I work with...see where I'm coming from?

not really...you dont have to do anything you dont want to...tell her to farg off and dont ever approach me again...whats she gonna do?

cause problems in the workplace, I'm on a year probationary period as it is and everyone in the office loves her. I heard they fired some old dude because he used to stalk her...that's the rumor.
I should also add I love my job and every person I work with is cool as shtein.

General_Failure

You should probably stalk her, then. You don't want to screw anything up at work.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on May 27, 2011, 08:10:35 PM

cause problems in the workplace, I'm on a year probationary period as it is and everyone in the office loves her. I heard they fired some old dude because he used to stalk her...that's the rumor.

so dont stalk her

Rome

Never shtein where you eat.

ice grillin you

get as much Hoyda as you possibly can without dying of something you might catch on the journey

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Quote from: SD on May 27, 2011, 08:10:35 PM

You've already answered your own question simply by asking the question.  You already know this, but if you have to ask then it probably isn't a good idea.  When you were in the Navy, how many careers did you see (or hear about) get derailed because a guy went after a female sailor?  And everyone always has the same response....."No Hoyda in the world is good enough to sacrifice my career."

And you don't plan on settling down, so it's not like you'd be passing up some potentially great, long term relationship.  It's a farg buddy.  Now ask yourself, do you want to spend 8 hours every day with a farg buddy that you can't farg?  No.  The entire reason you want a farg buddy is so you can shag, send her on her way and not see her for a couple of days.....presumably so you can have other farg buddies.   

SD

Ever see a girl and before she opens her mouth you know she's a raging funhole?

So I took my daughter to Sesame Place today and was holding her while we were going under this attraction that has water squirting out of it. Some little brat runs up my right side, clips my leg and does a face plant about 2 feet from me. I lean down to ask if he was okay when mega funhole runs up to me. I ask her if he's alright and she says "I don't know". Kids not crying and he runs off and plays some more. About 10 minutes pass and funhole face approaches me with her kid and says "I want you to see this". She shows me this scrape on the kids stomach. When I say scrape I mean the tiniest non-breaking of the surface skin scrape in the history of children. I say I'm sorry about that and it was an accident. She replies "you know he's only 2 and you need to be more careful". I reply, "yeah, I'll get right on that" and walk away. Prior to this happening I saw this girl with her son and the first thing that went through my head was "this girl looks like a raging funhole".

Moral of the story: When it comes to funholes you can judge a book by its cover.

Tomahawk

Quote from: SD on May 27, 2011, 07:49:13 PM
Here's the next question: Do you date a chick you work with. I'm not talking same building, I'm talking same office with around 60 employees.

Don't dip your pen in the company's ink

charlie

Quote from: SD on May 27, 2011, 07:49:13 PM
Here's the next question: Do you date a chick you work with. I'm not talking same building, I'm talking same office with around 60 employees.

Absolutley not

Diomedes

Listen to us bro.  Don't shtein where you eat. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Worst mistakes I've ever made concern banging chicks I've worked with.  It's happened to me in bars and restaurants but it's especially dicey if you're working in an office.  Before I met my wife I worked at Caesars in A.C. and ended up having to resign because I got involved with someone.  Everything was all hunky dory until we decided not to see each other and things inevitably got weird and one of us had to go.  

I look back on that as the worst mistake I've ever made employment-wise because I could have stayed and gotten them to pay 100% of my college tuition (yes, they did things like that back then) but I farged up and ended up having to quit because of some stupid bitch.

Trust me, DO NOT DO IT.