Women

Started by Diomedes, June 10, 2007, 09:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

I think you should be terminated along with this crazy woman you're so preoccupied with.

But I won't ever agree to let the government do that.

Because no matter what, government should not kill citizens.  Even you.  Sick farg.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

That's fine. I completely understand your sensitive point of view, sister. It's reasonable and has tons of evidence to support it. But some motherfargers need to die.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

ALL MOTHERFARGERS NEED TO DIE

just not by policy of any government I live under, thank you
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Then what are we arguing about? Let's hug.

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

Stab each other in the ear while you're at it.

The man. The myth. The legend.

shorebird

Quote from: Diomedes on September 08, 2008, 05:40:38 PM
ALL MOTHERFARGERS NEED TO DIE

And you think I'm nuts. Only difference is I know it.

All people will die, not all need to die. Some need to die quicker than others.

rjs246

Quote from: General_Failure on September 08, 2008, 05:46:46 PM
Stab each other in the ear while you're at it.

With penises? Is that what you're trying to get at? Ew.

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

You realize FF or someone is going to work in a joke about hearing someone coming now, right?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Quote from: shorebird on September 08, 2008, 05:53:07 PMAnd you think I'm nuts. Only difference is I know it.

All people will die, not all need to die. Some need to die quicker than others.

you need to die before me, that much I'm clear on

if I am elected dictator, I will make sure you get capital punishment for your death need

The BIGSTUD

I think the death penalty should always be the call of the family of the victim. They are the ones suffering, therefore they choose death penalty or not. Have the criminal sit in waiting for a while and make them sweat it out before deciding too.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Rome

Right.  Good plan there.  Let the families decide who should live or die.  I mean, it's not like they won't be impartial or anything.

The BIGSTUD

It's their prerogative to impartial if they so choose. Some will be merciful and some won't, but the criminal should think about that before doing the crime.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Rome

State-sponsored murder is bad enough but suggesting that a victim's family should decide whether a convict should live or die is undoubtedly the least sensible idea I've ever heard on the subject.

shorebird

Quote from: Diomedes on September 08, 2008, 05:35:44 PM
I think you should be terminated along with this crazy woman you're so preoccupied with.

But I won't ever agree to let the government do that.

Because no matter what, government should not kill citizens.  Even you.  Sick farg.

And there lies the gaping whole in your argument. The government does not hold the power of life or death. It's a jury of your peers who decides that. The government just tries to decide the most human way to do it.

Only reason the woman who MICROWAVED HER BABY isn't on death row is because some holyer than thou asshat like you was on the jury.

Also, if all mf's must die as you say, then why haven't you killed yourself? Oh, I guess it's all mf's except for you.

shorebird

Ahhh, farg it, I wish I could take that post back, because this argument is one you can't win. Hopfully the bitch gets hers in prison.