I am an agent of chaos

Phanatic

Quote from: rjs246 on August 28, 2008, 08:24:38 AM
And they're better in bed too.

Only if you bring peanut butter...
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

PoopyfaceMcGee

Tomahawk

Holy crap, and here I thought microwaves were only good for hot pockets and popcorn. silly me

rjs246

I hadn't used a microwave in 4 years. I have one in my new place and heated something up last night and realized that I have basically forgotten how to use it.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Father Demon

Does your VCR blink 12:00 all day, too?
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Tomahawk

Who the hell still has a VCR?

Wingspan

I have 2 vcrs in the attic i think
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Diomedes

I have never owned a microwave.  One place I rented for a year had one.  They are completely unnecessary.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

shorebird

I know there would be some out there that would argue that woman doesn't deserve the death penalty, but I'm not one of 'em. If you have no more re guard for human life than to put your own flesh and blood in a friggen' microwave because you had an argument with your boyfriend, then you have no business breathin' the air someone else could be breathin'.

Diomedes

everyone deserves the death penalty

no sane person supports it

in closing, this baby being descended from this woman, we didn't really need it hanging around huffing paint, popping out grandbabies, and drawing welfare anyway
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

shorebird

Quote from: Diomedes on September 08, 2008, 05:27:38 PM

in closing, this baby being descended from this woman, we didn't really need it hanging around huffing paint, popping out grandbabies, and drawing welfare anyway

You act like it was a given' the kid would end up like that. Me, I'd have at least given' him/her a fargin' chance. You want to turn a deaf ear and a blind eye to that shtein, go ahead.

The kid deserved a chance to live out life. His own mother took that chance away because of an argument with her boyfriend.

What we don't need is that sick bitch livin' the rest of her life on our dime, with free room and board.

rjs246

Quote from: Diomedes on September 08, 2008, 05:27:38 PM

I support it despite the fact that I know beyond a doubt that it accomplishes nothing to deter crime and (in its current incarnation) is a hideously racist tool. Sometimes people just need to be put to death.

My sanity, of course, is always up for debate.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.