Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on October 17, 2007, 07:47:42 AM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 16, 2007, 08:21:59 PM
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on October 16, 2007, 07:42:20 PM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 16, 2007, 07:32:56 PM
I kind of went both ways. 
Geo, we never knew. 

Hardee Har Har!  bastich.
:-D, now your a gay pirate?

You Pavlovianesque reflexive responses not only show your proclivity towards homoeroticism, but also leave you sounding freighteningly like mussa.
i have no idea what the P word is, must have missed that in school  ;D 

Sarge with the impressive followup. 

You are attending college classes, no?  You've never heard of Pavlov's experiments?

And if Sarge's effort is "impressive," no wonder this country is losing in Iraq.

Rome

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 17, 2007, 08:41:54 PM
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on October 17, 2007, 08:06:43 PM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 17, 2007, 07:26:01 PM
Geo, we never knew. 

You Pavlovianesque reflexive responses not only show your proclivity towards homoeroticism, but also leave you sounding freighteningly like mussa.

You are attending college classes, no?  You've never heard of Pavlov's experiments?

And if Sarge's effort is "impressive," no wonder this country is losing in Iraq.
Geo, Im praying for a hurricane to hit naples right now. 

No college yet, i have 2 years in, just have to get going again, but i was a psyche major.  The wife is finishing her masters up right now in speech.  She's the teacher Preschool Special Ed person, i have no idea how she does it.
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

It's easier for her to communicate with the retards than with you, that's how she does it.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Diomedes on October 17, 2007, 09:01:20 PM
It's easier for her to communicate with the retards than with you, that's how she does it.
Glock meet DIO, DIO meet Glock
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on October 17, 2007, 08:58:01 PM
No college yet, i have 2 years in, just have to get going again, but i was a psyche major.  The wife is finishing her masters up right now in speech.  She's the teacher Preschool Special Ed person, i have no idea how she does it.

Our school became an SB school this year.  I can't exactly remember what politically-correct term SB stands for, but it used to be called Emotionally Handicapped.  For a reason.

We have a few kids "mainstreamed" in the regular curriculum, but I have no idea how the full-time teachers do it, either.  I actually love teaching middle school, but I would be in jail within the year if I had all SB classes.  I'd kill one of the little bastiches.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 17, 2007, 09:08:26 PM
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on October 17, 2007, 08:58:01 PM

Our school became an SB school this year.  I can't exactly remember what politically-correct term SB stands for, but it used to be called Emotionally Handicapped.  For a reason.

We have a few kids "mainstreamed" in the regular curriculum, but I have no idea how the full-time teachers do it, either.  I actually love teaching middle school, but I would be in jail within the year if I had all SB classes.  I'd kill one of the little bastiches.
Maryland is "Inclusive", and it makes no sense when 60percent of the class has special needs.  I understand the concept, but when you have children so severe as my wife has "Failure to Thrive", it makes no sense to take away from the rest of the children

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

rjs246

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on October 17, 2007, 08:29:40 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 17, 2007, 07:03:19 PM
Don't worry about it.  You'll never make it out of your 30's.  If you're lucky. 

And if we are, as well.

So damn old.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on October 17, 2007, 08:58:01 PMThe wife is finishing her masters up right now in speech.  She's the teacher Preschool Special Ed person, i have no idea how she does it.

My wife is in that field, as well. She teaches mostly CP, autistic, and the like. It was quite interesting as she worked on her masters.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Yes, please:

QuoteGabrielle Union's got a li'l infatuation... with Eva Mendes. "She's so hot, right?" said the "Daddy's Little Girls" star, no slouch herself, at Marquee Monday night. "We're good friends, but I have to say I do have a girl-crush on her!"

Sgt PSN

Geo, we never knew. 

If you didn't recognize that line from Blazzing Saddles then I'm going to start throwing grenAIDS at you. 

Rome

Quote from: FastFreddie on October 18, 2007, 02:25:40 PM
Yes, please:

QuoteGabrielle Union's got a li'l infatuation... with Eva Mendes. "She's so hot, right?" said the "Daddy's Little Girls" star, no slouch herself, at Marquee Monday night. "We're good friends, but I have to say I do have a girl-crush on her!"

Sure she does.  It's not like she's making a statement like that to draw attention to herself or anything.

PS: I'd be happy to see them lick each other's poopers.   :drool

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 18, 2007, 02:39:21 PM
Geo, we never knew. 

If you didn't recognize that line from Blazzing Saddles then I'm going to start throwing grenAIDS at you. 
:-D 

Wingspan

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 18, 2007, 02:39:21 PM

thats the first aids crack that got me to chuckle in quite a while.

Gold star.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.