Women

Started by Diomedes, June 10, 2007, 09:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

But you were Judas Dio. in a past life, yes?

Diomedes

Yes.  Two of my favorite literary figures, Diomedes and Judas.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

Quote from: MDS on April 06, 2018, 10:50:25 AM
im currently hooking up with this girl but not letting it get further than that

update:

last night post sex she said she didnt want do this anymore if it wasnt going to lead anywhere

what should i do, sd? i come to you for all my woman advice.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Tomahawk

Propose obviously

SD

She's trying to shoehorn you into a relationship. Peace out.

I'll bet you can still keep the sex going for a while by not acknowledging her little ultimatum. Play it off, don't contact her, she'll either contact you at some point because you were willing to walk away (most likely scenario), or she'll move onto some other guy. If she's sleeping with you with no strings attached it tells you everything to know about the guys she bangs. Don't forget: Summers coming.

MDS

what happens if she makes up a rape claim or an assault claim like they all do

smeags

just let the air out of her and toss her back in the closet.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SD

Quote from: MDS on April 13, 2018, 12:24:21 PM

If you think she's spiteful enough to file a rape/assault charge against you because she's bitter you need to be out of that whole situation like yesterday.

This is how dumb men are: My buddy has been banging the same married woman for two years. Her and her husband have two kids together. The other night the husband is hooking up his kids new ipads and somehow came across his wifes chat box and saw my buddy said "call me before you go to sleep so I can hear your voice". So he asked her about it and she said they met a few months ago and lives in Jersey and nothing ever happened...then she pulled the whole "I'm not happy woe is me" act. So the dude bought it and said yeah I need to step my game up I'm sorry.

Meanwhile my buddy is meeting up with her Saturday to plow the shtein out of her.

Zanshin

She had every opportunity to do even something close to the right thing and threw it away. If karma is a thing, she should keep her head on a swivel.

Rome

She's a pig but SD's buddy is a POS too. Sorry but getting caught is the universe's way of telling you to stop.  If you don't then whatever happens to you after that is on you. 

SD

Quote from: Rome on April 13, 2018, 01:22:24 PM
She's a pig but SD's buddy is a POS too. Sorry but getting caught is the universe's way of telling you to stop.  If you don't then whatever happens to you after that is on you.

I've straight told him he's a POS to his face. His friends/family know the deal with her and we've all told him he needs to walk away but he won't. Everyone's tired of it. He gets a ton of hot ass too.

Quote from: Zanshin on April 13, 2018, 01:18:13 PM
She had every opportunity to do even something close to the right thing and threw it away. If karma is a thing, she should keep her head on a swivel.

Two kids and the husband makes a few million a year, she'd wipe him clean in a divorce. That's why you don't get married.

hbionic

I want to see pics of these two people to see if my mental picture of them matches.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

General_Failure

Affliction shirts for him and a bad bleach job for her, right?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Quote from: MDS on April 13, 2018, 12:24:21 PM

lol

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger