Women

Started by Diomedes, June 10, 2007, 09:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

Quote from: AO1 on April 06, 2018, 10:54:33 AM
Quote from: MDS on April 06, 2018, 10:50:25 AM
im currently hooking up with this girl but not letting it get further than that

Please wear a condom even if she says she's on the pill.

That's really is solid advice. Better yet, get your tubes tied

SD

Quote from: MDS on April 06, 2018, 10:57:07 AM

You're smart. I have gained an all new respect for you. Please wear a condom even if she says she's on the pill. Don't get manipulated.

shes makes me...i actually respect it

i farged some other girl off tinder maybe a year ago who said she was on the pill...shot up the club...immediately regretted it...saw her randomly maybe 6 months later not pregnant so that was a win.

You raw dogged and dropped one in a girl you met off tinder? Stop what you're doing immediately and get tested.

hbionic

Tinder spelled backwards is Rednit which means 'vaginal pus' in wigwamese.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

General_Failure

Let's make this thread useful for something. The NFL's plan to protect America from witches - Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

QuoteBailey Davis, the 22-year-old former New Orleans Saints cheerleader, was recently fired for violating team social media rules by posting an Instagram photo of herself in one-piece lingerie that shows as much skin as a one-piece swimsuit in a Nordstrom's ad, and a lot less than their cheerleading outfits. She has since filed a complaint with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission for gender discrimination. When she spoke to a representative from the Saints' human resources department, he complained that in her photo she had a "dirty face" (clear proof she was casting her spell compelling virtuous men to "filthy carnal acts") and that he'd never allow his granddaughters to post something like that.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Tomahawk on April 06, 2018, 12:39:28 PM

Please wear a condom even if she says she's on the pill.

That's really is solid advice. Better yet, get your tubes tied

yup....the best kid in the world is 500 million times worse than the worst women

also 10 times out of ten id rather hear sd's misogynistic rants than stories of the lil guys sex life.....make it farging stop
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hbionic

I had to do a double-take and confirm it was MDS who was typing that.

The mental picture just didn't seem real.

Made-up girl: "Hey, do you mind putting on a rubber?"

MDS: "Uh...yeah...I guess...but I just met you. Are you sure you want me to use protection?"

Made-up girl: "Please?"

MDS: "No problem. I just want you to know that I really respect you. Now, exhale and relax your sphincter...you're going to feel a little pressure as I go in"

MDS

full disclosure: im circumsized
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

I'm now married more than 10 years (see page 2 of this thread).  Been with my wife for more than 17 years.

It would have been nice to enjoy more strange Hoyda than I did before I turned in my man card but I don't have a single regret.  Good woman, good wife, good mother, good worker.  She made a couple excellent babies who are growing into cool af people. 

When this thread began, she and I were feuding about the wedding, in particular about me trying the different cakes.  Like I farging care.  I refused and told her to just order the goddamn things.  She cried.  To her girlfriends.   Ordered cake.  It was yummy.

We've never had a single fight about money. 

There's no cheating, but that would be kinda hot.  Now that I know he's cut, maybe I could get 'lil guy to give her a quick farging while I watch.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

There's so much wrong with that last sentence I would I could un-read it.

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on April 07, 2018, 01:36:05 PM
I'm now married more than 10 years (see page 2 of this thread).  Been with my wife for more than 17 years.

It would have been nice to enjoy more strange Hoyda than I did before I turned in my man card but I don't have a single regret.  Good woman, good wife, good mother, good worker.  She made a couple excellent babies who are growing into cool af people. 

When this thread began, she and I were feuding about the wedding, in particular about me trying the different cakes.  Like I farging care.  I refused and told her to just order the goddamn things.  She cried.  To her girlfriends.   Ordered cake.  It was yummy.

There's no cheating, but that would be kinda hot.  Now that I know he's cut, maybe I could get 'lil guy to give her a quick farging while I watch.

Don't explain yourself, this isn't the thread for that. This thread is for venting about women. You started the :CF revolution. I may have taken it over but I'll always honor you as the founder.

hbionic

Quote from: AO1 on April 07, 2018, 05:44:53 PM
Quote from: Diomedes on April 07, 2018, 01:36:05 PM

Don't explain yourself, this isn't the thread for that. This thread is for venting about women. You started the :CF revolution. I may have taken it over but I'll always honor you as the founder.

This is the actual founding father that inspired Dio:

Diomedes

Quote from: AO1 on April 07, 2018, 05:44:53 PM

Now I know what Jesus felt like.  I say love, my adherents promote hate.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Tomahawk

Eagaholic

I thought Dio was Judas.

Diomedes

More like SD is Urban II.