ice grillin you

no you havent...maybe hot ladies but not good ones
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 05, 2018, 11:10:20 PM
no you havent...maybe hot ladies but not good ones

And you're basing this off of studying an extensive list of women I've dated that you acquired?

SD

Holy shtein go on youtube and listen to Tom Leykis. Never heard of the guy but he's so spot on it's scary.

MDS

i cant even tell what is sd troll and sd real anymore
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

You're still single (I hope), there's still hope for you.

smeags

do you go to micheals on the weekends ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

I found a rare one. One who doesn't care about money, doesn't cheat and is a genuinely good person.

I think I will end up marrying her.

I will invite everyone especially SD

MDS

im currently hooking up with this girl but not letting it get further than that

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

well according to SD, there's a 99% chance she's married.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 06, 2018, 10:49:30 AM
I found a rare one. One who doesn't care about money, doesn't cheat and is a genuinely good person.

All women care about money. You're delusional if you think otherwise.

If she really loves you she'll be with you without a contract. You have nothing to gain with marriage. Zero, zilch, nada. If you think otherwise tell me all the benefits of marriage from a male standpoint.

SD

Quote from: MDS on April 06, 2018, 10:50:25 AM

You're smart. I have gained an all new respect for you. Please wear a condom even if she says she's on the pill. Don't get manipulated.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: AO1 on April 06, 2018, 10:52:59 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 06, 2018, 10:49:30 AM

All women care about money. You're delusional if you think otherwise.

If she really loves you she'll be with you without a contract. You have nothing to gain with marriage. Zero, zilch, nada. If you think otherwise tell me all the benefits of marriage from a male standpoint.

I believe there are things to gain from marriage...but maybe because I'm a little old fashioned. Does she care about making her money? Yeah. She doesn't care about mine.

SD

What things are there to gain from marriage?

Do you live together? Who pays the majority of the bills?

MDS

Quote from: AO1 on April 06, 2018, 10:54:33 AM
Quote from: MDS on April 06, 2018, 10:50:25 AM

You're smart. I have gained an all new respect for you. Please wear a condom even if she says she's on the pill. Don't get manipulated.

shes makes me...i actually respect it

i farged some other girl off tinder maybe a year ago who said she was on the pill...shot up the club...immediately regretted it...saw her randomly maybe 6 months later not pregnant so that was a win.