Women

Started by Diomedes, June 10, 2007, 09:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

What is your daughter saying during all of this?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Rome

Quote from: hbionic on November 16, 2017, 03:42:29 PM

Why is mommy such a lying c*nt?

Sgt PSN

Hopefully she knows as little of what's going on as possible.

MDS

should i sexually harass your wife to even the playing field

that seems to be IN these days since women never reported it before for whatever reason
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Nothing. She knows I was off today, told her I had a doctors appointment in the city. She won't go with her mom anymore. Last time she was there she came back smelling like cigarette smoke. She said she feels disgusting. Her mom is a real piece of shtein.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: AO1 on November 16, 2017, 04:58:49 PM

Nothing. She knows I was off today, told her I had a doctors appointment in the city. She won't go with her mom anymore. Last time she was there she came back smelling like cigarette smoke. She said she feels disgusting. Her mom is a real piece of shtein.

Sounds like it's about the best way to handle it.  She'll figure out what kind of person her mom is on her own, if she hasn't already.  I've never once said anything negative about my ex to my kids...or in front of tbem. And as awful as my ex is, she's nothing compared to the winners you and thawk got mixed up with. 

SD

Moms argument today was I scared my daughter of her piece of shtein boyfriend and that's why she won't go with her. She's badgered my daughter over and over and even had therapy sessions that I didn't know about where my daughter told me they kept asking her things I've said. I haven't said a damn word about her mother or her bf. I went to the mental health clinic she was taking my daughter to with a court order and my custody agreement and a non consent note notifying them if they talk to my daughter again there will be legal action taken.

She was caught lying point blank, my lawyer and the mediator called her on it. My lawyer told me to keep quiet and to let her dig herself a hole of lies so when we go in front of the judge we can expose her. The shtein she comes up with is just unreal.

Sgt PSN

QuoteMy lawyer told me to keep quiet and to let her dig herself a hole of lies so when we go in front of the judge we can expose her.

This times infinity. You do yourself no good by opening your mouth other than the very short term satisfaction of saying what's one your mind. Bite your tongue with the understanding that she'll make your case for you all by herself. These family court judges and lawyers have seen it all... probably far worse than your baby mama. They know a turd when they see one.

hunt

you guys gotta be more picky about what bro-ads you stick your deeks into.  damn.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Rome

Quote from: hunt on November 17, 2017, 12:00:57 PM
you guys gotta be more picky about what bro-ads you stick your deeks into.  damn.

Holy shtein this is funny considering...

smeags

Quote from: Rome on November 17, 2017, 12:52:21 PM
Quote from: hunt on November 17, 2017, 12:00:57 PM

Holy shtein this is funny considering...

beat me to it.

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

hunt

considering what?  >:(

Rome

You're a man slut. 

hbionic

considering all the other better options they have.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

hunt

Quote from: Rome on November 17, 2017, 03:41:11 PM
You're a man slut.
:-D nah.
sure, there was a 6 month period of time right after i got divorced that i had a little fun...but that was the exception, not the rule.  O:)