Women

Started by Diomedes, June 10, 2007, 09:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 09, 2017, 02:37:08 PM
Good luck with that man - I hope you'll be able to get full custody. I'm sure his rap sheet will help bolster your case.

How'd you manage to get that and his financials?

Site called mylife. $14.95. If you type in back ground check into google a bunch of sites will pop up. I tried courts and public records first but there was only info about his divorce.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

funholey McChristian?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

SD

Whitey Mcrepublican

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

There is no way on this planet or any other that bitch would have anything to do with my daughter.   Do whatever you have to, dude. 

SD

Quote from: Rome on October 09, 2017, 06:05:15 PM
There is no way on this planet or any other that bitch would have anything to do with my daughter.   Do whatever you have to, dude.

My daughter won't go with her anymore and bm acts like she doesn't give two shteins. She's comfortable cashing her support checks while I play the role as sole parent.

Zanshin

The support checks have to go. They're not getting spent on the kid, obviously. I would not deal well with that situation.

Sgt PSN

This reminds me of the time that my bm moved my kids to Phoenix with some dude she barely knew. Turned out he also had a nice little rap sheet and was generally a worthless human being.  They moved there in April. I flew to Phx in June to pic my kids up for the summer and had tickets for them to return to Phx in August.  By the end of June the skank moved back to Seattle and wanted me to change the tickets so I could fly them to Seattle instead. Told her tough shtein and that if she wasn't in Phx to meet us in baggage claim, I'd take the kids home with me.  Unfortunately she was there.

On the plus side though, I only have 7 more child support payments left! 

Sgt PSN

I was searching back through this thread for something and came across this...

Quote from: Sgt PSN on August 22, 2017, 09:25:54 PM
The liberty bell is the most overrated landmark of all time and only white MA elders think it's cool to see it. 

My girl's parents came for a visit last month from Kansas and wanted to see the bell, so we took them. They loved it.

Quote from: QB Eagles on August 22, 2017, 10:20:34 PM
Not only is the Liberty Bell lame but the overdone security they have there now has a very ironic police state feel.

One of the "guards" at the main entrance was stopping ever single woman who walked through the metal detector so that he could try to cop a cheap feel scan them with the wand. He scanned the 3 or 4 women who went in just before us, my girl, her mom, and a woman behind me. I set the alarm off because I forgot to take off my watch and he just waived me through.

SD

This bitch tells me none if the charges were domestic violence. That was a lie.

And here's another gem I uncovered, scumbag was arrested in 1995 for attempted homicide.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Tomahawk

Quote from: Zanshin on October 09, 2017, 09:46:32 PM
The support checks have to go. They're not getting spent on the kid, obviously. I would not deal well with that situation.

Unless he gets full custody, he doesn't really have a choice but to make the payments. Worrying about how the money is spent doesn't do any good because the current laws don't dictate how the received money is dispersed (eg x% for clothes, y% for school stuff, z% for entertainment).

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 09, 2017, 10:55:57 PM
On the plus side though, I only have 7 more child support payments left! 

Nice! I want to only have 16 left because she turns 18 in feb2019 but I think I have closer to 20 to get through hs graduation

smeags

I am counting the days till we see a post where SD tells us how his daughter showed up wearing a trump in 2020 shirt.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Zanshin

Quote from: Tomahawk on October 10, 2017, 01:21:09 PM
Quote from: Zanshin on October 09, 2017, 09:46:32 PM

Unless he gets full custody, he doesn't really have a choice but to make the payments. Worrying about how the money is spent doesn't do any good because the current laws don't dictate how the received money is dispersed (eg x% for clothes, y% for school stuff, z% for entertainment).

I get the lack of options, which is why I would wholeheartedly go for full custody. But I still wouldn't deal well...not that I imagine anyone is really stoked in that situation.