Women

Started by Diomedes, June 10, 2007, 09:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: MDS on August 22, 2017, 10:06:58 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 22, 2017, 09:33:34 PM
Quote from: SD on August 22, 2017, 09:32:55 PM
It's a birthright. Imagine telling someone you're from Philly but never saw the Liberty bell. Figure I'll get it out of the way while she's young.

The real reason I'm going to the city is I have a doctors appt at Penn which is only a few blocks away. Parking is practically free if you're a patient so I might as well take advantage

Todd approves of your parking plan

i do

sd the liberty bell is free but theres always a line. this is a big tourism period so theres probably going to be a bunch of middle americans waiting with you. also get a roast pork sandwich from dinics

I'm hoping mid week plus overcast will make for lesser lines. I spent $1.50 to book tickets in advance which guarantees your tour time at Independence Hall. We're already having lunch at Reading terminal so I'll check it out.

MDS

dinics roast pork
millers pretzels
that smoothie place near dinics

youre welcome
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

dinics is great but at the same time food network overrated...you won't get the sights sounds and smells of the market but you'd do just as good staying in old city and getting a campos...then take her to franklin fountain for ice cream...holy farg is that place good

also pretzel factory is better than garbage millers and lol at smoothies...do doods actually drink them much less have a favorite or even know where good ones are?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

I used to plow this girl last year. It was never anything serious. She's cool and hot but is a complete mess otherwise. Haven't heard from her since November. I get a text from her this morning asking if I could lend her money until her unemployment check comes in. I thought about it for a minute, I could swing by her house, bang her, throw her a $50 and roll. I decided it's not worth the effort. I'm getting regular Hoyda at the moment so what benefit does it serve me.

smeags

dude, you have some kind of psycho woman magnet ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 23, 2017, 05:49:56 AM
dinics is great but at the same time food network overrated...you won't get the sights sounds and smells of the market but you'd do just as good staying in old city and getting a campos...then take her to franklin fountain for ice cream...holy farg is that place good

also pretzel factory is better than garbage millers and lol at smoothies...do doods actually drink them much less have a favorite or even know where good ones are?

i love a good fruit smoothie. that place does an apple, orange and banana jawn that is legit.

and millers is easily better than pretzel factory...the farg you on junior

franklin fountain though is real
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

i had a smoothie for breakfast. fast way to get some food in my gut.

are smoothies just for girls now?

smeags

im not much for fruit smoothies but to each their own. the thing that grosses me out are those green snout looking power smoothies people drink.

MDS

the smoothie place i go to is run by asians

who knew

Rome

Quote from: smeags on August 23, 2017, 09:02:11 AM

Isn't every male?

General_Failure

Quote from: phattymatty on August 23, 2017, 09:29:16 AM

I have one for lunch five days a week, but if IGY is going to question my manhood over it I'm gonna stop right now and drink some motor oil because I am a MAN, DAMMIT!

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Rome on August 23, 2017, 10:16:02 AM

Isn't every male?

Yes.  Especially the gay ones.  They attract a whole new level of crazy bitches. 

smeags

Quote from: Sgt PSN on August 23, 2017, 10:38:40 AM
Quote from: Rome on August 23, 2017, 10:16:02 AM

Isn't every male?

Yes.  Especially the gay ones.  They attract a whole new level of crazy bitches.

so I guess SD has some inner feelings he should look into. 

ice grillin you

and kids
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: General_Failure on August 23, 2017, 10:23:05 AM

I have one for lunch five days a week, but if IGY is going to question my manhood over it I'm gonna stop right now and drink some motor oil because I am a MAN, DAMMIT!

lolol

synthetic or regular?