Women

Started by Diomedes, June 10, 2007, 09:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

So bitch moved into her co-workers basement while I was on vacation with my daughter and never told me. I just found out last night. I'm serving her papers for court today.

smeags

you gonna go for full custody ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

hbionic

Quote from: SD on May 17, 2017, 12:00:26 PM
So bitch moved into her co-workers basement while I was on vacation with my daughter and never told me. I just found out last night. I'm serving her papers for court today.

Is she supposed to let you know each time she moves?

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Tomahawk

I wouldn't let a co-worker move into my basement, and I'm not a hairdresser so my work exposure to crazy is limited.

SD

Quote from: smeags on May 17, 2017, 12:24:36 PM

I filed asking for full custody, there's a 0% chance I'll get it. My goal is to get primary physical custody. She called me a few hours ago wanting to 'talk'. So I let her blab away for 5 minutes about how she got this new job, and the people she's staying with are nice, and the basement is finished, and she went through a 'hardship' when she hurt her back and lost her job. Truth is she lost her job in March of 2016. She sat on her ass until September when her unemployment ran out. She tried filing for disability and took me back to court for more child support with the notion she was completely unemployable. The mediator read her doctors note and said she could work. She was also denied disability. So with her dream gone of leaching off me and the Government she was forced to get a job. Since November she's worked 20 hours a week at TJ Maxx.

She seems to think because she's the mother and has my daughter one more day every two weeks that she can just do whatever she wants. She blabbed on some more and said if I wanted to go back to court blah blah blah, I told her our court date and said you'll be getting the papers soon. She flipped out and I hung up on her.

Quote from: hbionic on May 17, 2017, 12:38:21 PM
Quote from: SD on May 17, 2017, 12:00:26 PM
Is she supposed to let you know each time she moves?

According to our custody agreement I'm to have at least 30 days notice prior to my daughter having a new address. She's living with a family that's 4 miles from me so that will not modify our custody agreement. If she were to move an hour away to an assisted housing which is her plan, then that has to go through the courts. She seems to think she can just go where she pleases.

smeags

yeah man, sounds like a good deal to at least get primary physical custody. your daughter needs that stability.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

She sounds delightful. 

PhillyPhreak54

Her and THawks problem lady should be friends

Tomahawk

Quote from: SD on May 17, 2017, 03:31:49 PM
Quote from: smeags on May 17, 2017, 12:24:36 PM

I filed asking for full custody, there's a 0% chance I'll get it.

I hope you're wrong. The court has to recognize the mom is crazy and doing her best to game the system.
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 17, 2017, 09:01:25 PM

I think they're twins who were separated at birth, and sharing the same brain. Except the one I know was lucky enough to have rich parents so she hasn't ever had to work. She also has a doctor's note saying her back, while not preventing her from ever doing anything she wanted to do, is bad enough to keep her from working. Since her mom kicked her out last year, she should probably attempt to draw SSI, but it would most likely be denied after receiving the same scrutiny as PennsylCrazy's claim. IllCray's rich parents installed enough of a sense of entitlement that government assistance is beneath her; at least PC tries to milk the system.

Sgt PSN

I only have 12 child support payments left and then I'm completely free from my skanky ex. Sure, I'll still have to deal with her since kids are forever so there will be college graduation and weddings and other big life events where I'll have to look at her stupid face, but I won't have to give her another farging dime of my money. 

Tomahawk

That's awesome. I'm going to have a $780 party the month after mine ends

Sgt PSN

You pay more for 1 kid than I did for 2.  I paid $612/mo for both kids and when my oldest turned 18 and graduated HS, my support got cut in half.

Sgt PSN

Granted, my support was set some 15 years ago and it's not like I was making big $$ in the Marines. I was still pretty low on the totem pole at the time. She threatened to go back one or twice, but then I reminded her that her child support was based on household income, so her b/f's income (and father of her youngest kid) would have counted and my support would likely get reduced. I probably should have let her do that, but I don't mind paying support and I want my kids to be provided for.  I just hate the bitch who gets my money.

Rome

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 17, 2017, 09:01:25 PM

Yeah like Thelma & Louise. 

SD

Quote from: Sgt PSN on May 18, 2017, 08:18:46 AM
You pay more for 1 kid than I did for 2.  I paid $612/mo for both kids and when my oldest turned 18 and graduated HS, my support got cut in half.

I pay $700 for 1 and I have her 45% of the time.