Women

Started by Diomedes, June 10, 2007, 09:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

General_Failure

I'm not sure what's worse, that it might be owned by Larry the Cable Guy or that he might be forced to take them to court over it.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Or she has a friend deposit it into their account and then give her the money

Sucks you have to deal with that man

MDS

she writes like a trump supporter
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Tomahawk

Quote from: Tomahawk on May 15, 2017, 07:29:26 PM
This will not be the last time I post updates on this saga:

The blacked out portion is over the kid's name.

"You know what would be best for <kid's name>? If you got off your fat farging ass and earned a paycheck for the first time since you began plaguing the Earth a half century ago."

-OR-

"Then why don't you get a job at Cat?"

Tomahawk

Quote from: Tomahawk on May 15, 2017, 10:21:57 PM

"You know what would be best for <kid's name>? If you got off your fat farging ass and earned a paycheck for the first time since you began plaguing the Earth a half century ago."

-OR-

"Then why don't you get a job at Cat?"

The correct answer is neither; going to Genesis this bitch with no reply at all.

Sgt PSN

Give the bitch a money order.  Or just hand her a giant sack of pennies.

PhillyPhreak54

Wait she's trying to say the kid wants one check per month?

Tomahawk

She's trying to use the kid to guilt me into doing what she wants. Nobody in their right mind would care if they got a single check for an amount or two installments in the same time frame equal to the same amount.

PhillyPhreak54

Exactly.

Her head is going to explode when you don't give in

Sgt PSN

Only thing I'm a little confused on is why the check is going direct to her?  Don't you send money to IL Dept of Child Services and then they turn around and pay her?  That's how it worked when my ex lived in WA and it's the same in Idaho, so I just kind of figured that's how all states do it.

Sgt PSN

On a somewhat related note, the state of Idaho charges me $25.00 every year so they can take my money and give it to a succubus from the outer edge of hell.  Dicks.

Tomahawk

That's how it's supposed to work, and, sooner than later, will happen again. I'm doing her a favor by writing her a check because her bank accounts are frozen. If I paid through the child support disbursement unit or had it directly deducted, her bank would claim the money because, I'm guessing, she is that far overdrawn.

You should thank Idaho; I'm charged $36/year.

Zanshin

I don't think I'd be particularly well-suited to deal with that kind of bullshtein.

Tomahawk

If Carl Jung, Sigmund Freud, and Frasier had a psychiatricly enhanced baby, it wouldn't be equipped to deal with this kind of crazy.