Women

Started by Diomedes, June 10, 2007, 09:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

My petition to adjust child support was heard by the court today, and it ruled in my favor. I'm a lawyer now.

Currently IL Child Support is pretty straight forward, 20% of the non-custodial parents gross salary less taxes and health insurance. The judge alluded to the law changing 01JULY2017 to also take into account the custodial parents income. Since she doesn't have a job, it's probably good the adjustment was made now.

hbionic

CONGRATULATIONS!

You only have to do this for 5 years or so, right?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

SD

Quote from: Tomahawk on April 27, 2017, 11:29:11 AM
My petition to adjust child support was heard by the court today, and it ruled in my favor. I'm a lawyer now.

Currently IL Child Support is pretty straight forward, 20% of the non-custodial parents gross salary less taxes and health insurance. The judge alluded to the law changing 01JULY2017 to also take into account the custodial parents income. Since she doesn't have a job, it's probably good the adjustment was made now.

Hell yeah

Tomahawk

Quote from: hbionic on April 27, 2017, 11:57:47 AM
CONGRATULATIONS!

You only have to do this for 5 years or so, right?

I thought it was only 1 year and 10 months, but learned that child support ends the age of emancipation or high school graduation, whichever is later. So instead of 22 months, I have about 25 months left before I buy a Challenger.

Quote from: SD on April 27, 2017, 12:43:10 PM
Quote from: Tomahawk on April 27, 2017, 11:29:11 AM

Hell yeah

The judge even thanked me for being so well prepared. Apparently the losers the court is used to seeing bring only their proof of income (pay stubs) and expect the court to figure out the disbursement per pay period.

Sgt PSN

Congrats man. Now just hope your kid doesn't fail a grade.

And yeah, most people who venture into the court system (any court, for any reason) are usually clueless morons.  I had to go to traffic court like 10 years ago for a speeding ticket and while I'm waiting for my turn I see people getting called up who are contesting a ticket for no DL and they didn't think it would be important to, ya know, bring their DL.

SD

Baby's Momma calls yesterday

Me: Hello?
BM: crying...inaudible...
Me: Is everything alright with G?
BM: (more crying) Yeah she's fine, this is so hard, I thought I could keep it together, I just need a moment
Me: Ok
BM: (crying) I wasn't sure what was happening with our housing situation but I have to be out in a few weeks. I have some things in the works but they won't come through in time for us to stay here.
Me: Ok
BM: (crying) I put in for this assisted housing program, but it's going to take a few months to go through and it's either in Souderton or Landsale.
Me: What?
BM: Well that's where we'll have to relocate
Me: Bullfargingshtein...you're not moving my daughter an hour away from me
BM: Well what else am I supposed to do? I have no where to go
Me: G can stay with me full time until you can get your shtein together. But you will not move her an hour away from me. Over my dead farging body.
BM: You can't tell me where to live
Me: Uhhh yes I can, you can't up and move my daughter an hour away from me, into a new county, and a new school, without my approval. It's in our custody agreement.
BM: (hysterical crying) Well what else am I supposed to do? I have nowhere to live
Me: I don't give two shteins what you do, G can stay with me full time and you can go and get your shtein together.
BM: Silence (she hangs up)

I already told her once she couldn't live with me, the call yesterday was another attempt. I was screaming at her at the top of my lungs. So I took off this morning, went to court to file a petition for full custody, and met with my lawyer. This bitch owes me money, has been nothing but a thorn in my farging side, has pissed my entire family off, makes random shtein up like I drink and drive with my daughter (bitch has 2 DUIs), and now she wants my farging help. This has been a long time coming for her.

smeags

on the flip, let a dad miss some support payments.

seriously dude, bury her.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SD

Quote from: smeags on May 03, 2017, 03:56:34 PM

I'm done man. I tried to be the bigger person for my daughters sake but I can't take it anymore.

smeags

Quote from: SD on May 03, 2017, 03:57:57 PM
Quote from: smeags on May 03, 2017, 03:56:34 PM

I'm done man. I tried to be the bigger person for my daughters sake but I can't take it anymore.

I hear you, I watched my brother in law go through the same thing for years. he never stood his ground. now his kids barely talk to him because the baby mama lied to the kids.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

I knew that bitch would be trouble for SD the minute she blew you at the tailgate, smeags.

hbionic

Did you stay for the money shot Romey?

Rome

Nope.  I was banging two Disney On Ice milfs at the time. 

hbionic

Rome

Who you callin boy?

SD

Quote from: Rome on May 03, 2017, 04:45:24 PM
Nope.  I was banging two Disney On Ice milfs at the time.

I remember that game. Pretty sure it was the playoff game against the Giants. Those DOI milfs were smoking.