Women

Started by Diomedes, June 10, 2007, 09:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on January 21, 2017, 09:52:09 AM
There's a women's march in Philly today. Not even gonna comment further.

theres over 600 of them nationwide including a pretty big one in dc
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

I have to go to a wedding, otherwise I'd 100% show up with this sign

Sgt PSN

I'm assuming you'll just take the sign to the wedding and stand behind the bridal party at the alter. 

SD

The bitch took me back to court for more child support because she's a loser. The court garnished too much money ($650) from my wages. So I contacted them to see if I could recoup that payment. They're telling me I'm shtein out of luck even though it was their error.

So I contacted my Congressman (Brian Fitzpatrick (R)) to see if he could assist me since it was the Governments farg up. Anyone have luck with contacting their Congressman?

Sgt PSN

Never tried for anything like that.  The fact that he's a repub might be good for you though since he probably hates women just as much as you.  When it's all said and done, bitch might owe you money. 

SD

Found this snippet

QuoteFitzpatrick opposed President Donald Trump's 2017 executive order to temporarily curtail Muslim immigration until better screening methods are devised. He stated that "the president's policy entirely misses the mark."

He used to work for the FBI so that explains the Trump hate

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on February 24, 2017, 08:10:42 PM
The bitch took me back to court for more child support because she's a loser.

haha

MDS

im going to be hopefully helping get fitzpatrick out of office next year (check out swingleft.org if you havent) so use him while you can
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

does he rep the 6th or the 7th?

SD

MDS

hes the 8th...i might be confusing him with costello in the 6th. i forget which one is closer to me.

anyone farg republicans
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

6th and the 7th are two of only 15 congressional districts in the entire country who voted for romney and hillary

SD

I've been emailing and calling the domestic relations office relentlessly over this over payment. I also wrote my Congressman. They called me and said they'd gladly inquire about it for me but they've tried before with domestic relations and got nowhere. I go to my mailbox and there's a check from Harrisburg for the over payment. Score one for Fathers who get raped for child support.

Tomahawk

After I was laid off in December, I sent a text to the mom to let her know that unless I found an internal job by March 1st, I would separate from the company, will go on unemployment, and barring a stroke of luck, whatever job I find will not pay as well, which will reduce the amount of "support" I pay. I did not find an internal position.

Per court procedure, I sent a certified letter to inform her of the court date on April 27th to hear my petition to amend child support to align with my new income.

She left a message stating that, per law, she will expect the $1,027 until the court rules otherwise. Instead I decided that in two weeks I will send the amount allowed by the Illinois Department of Employment Security for dependents. Since in ILL it's pretty cut and dry on how much the non-custodial parent pays, I anticipate the court ruling in favor of my petition; however, she also stated she's filing for bankruptcy which leads me to believe she would not be able to reimburse any overpayment.

Voicemail

As little as I care, the burning question I have for the mom is what the farg is her plan after the child is emancipated in 23 months?  It's called child farging support; not your primary income. Get a farging job, or if you're as disabled as you want to be, get on SSI and welfare and what not.

Should I report her to the Department of Children and Family Services? I almost feel like I should try to get custody, but I don't know how I could trust a 16 year old kid to live here when I've only met her once when I first learned about this three years ago.

I probably should have waited to listen to the voicemail until after I'm not drunk, but my first day back to work is on the 27th so I may not be sober for another week and two days.

SD

That voicemail made my blood boil. I have 50/50 custody of my daughter and I still have to pay $700 a month (as a sidenote, PA is one of the only states in this country where you still have to pay child support even if you have 50% custody). She's sounds exactly like my baby's momma, ungrateful, lazy, and woe is me attitude. She was fired from her 3rd job in 5 years (also had 2 DUIs), instead of trying to find a new one, she lived off unemployment, welfare, and child support. When she drug me back to court in November, she gave the mediator a doctors note saying she couldn't work ever again (or so she thought) and thought she was going to get a huge bump in child support. The mediator read the note, the Doc said she couldn't be a hairdresser any longer because her back 'supposedly' bothers her so much (she's full of shtein, she was also denied SSD). Her child support only went up $100, she started crying to the mediator "what am I supposed to live off of?"...the mediator said, and I quote "you could always get a job". During court she threatened to take me to court to get more custody. I said good luck with that and walked out, bitch calls me a week later and apologizes.

I don't know how it works in Illinois...or more specifically the county you reside in. All counties within a state do child support different. Where I live (Bucks County) they're a bunch of hard asses. If you don't know the routine, you'll go to mediation. The mediator will punch in both your income numbers, a portion of any schools/child care and health insurance will be deducted from the final amount. In the case of my baby's momma, she hadn't worked in over 6 months last we went to court, so the mediator went off her last income which was her unemployment which was about $1200 a month. Each state/county has a child support calculator which generally gives an accurate payment amount.

As far as what happens to baby's momma once your daughter turns 18 who gives a shtein? Let her rot. She made her bed she can lay in it.

How far does your daughter live from you? No matter what age a child/kid/person is, they want to know their parents. I would try to establish a relationship with her. 16 isn't too old to form a bond. The mom sounds like a piece of work, and I'm sure your daughter needs a father figure/male role model in her life. Every child psychology book I've ever read emphasizes the impact a Fathers role has in their childs life. Even kids who visited their incarcerated Fathers were healthier than those who had no Father at all. You can petition the court for custody, unfortunately courts don't like to disrupt custody. You could maybe get a few days a week which would lower your support. Since your daughter is 16, it's her decision whether she'd want to live with you or her mom.