2004 CF Fantasy Football

Started by PhillyPhreak54, July 07, 2004, 09:21:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joneszilla

Murp,  When you say 3 WR's does that mean you have the option to use the run and shoot(i.e 1 RB, 3 WR's) or the normal 2 RB's and 2 WR's?  So basically there would be a flex position that could be a RB or WR?  That may work well since its almost impossible for everyone to field 2 starting RB's with 16 teams in the league.

satoshi

Quote from: mikey418 on July 07, 2004, 10:36:21 AM
I did some research...

Thanks for backing me up. Poor my brain. :boom

This is weird. My IQ is around 190...

MURP

Dont worry ill get the sign up info out... im a bit busy at the moment.

and Jones... 2 starting RB's.. 3 starting WR's... for every team.   :evil

PhillyGirl

Dark Angels are back to win this time.  No more of this "luck" shtein. I made it to the Super Bowl last year and lost. I am NOT the Bills.

8)
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

joneszilla

Quote from: MURP on July 07, 2004, 11:05:02 AM
Dont worry ill get the sign up info out... im a bit busy at the moment.

and Jones... 2 starting RB's.. 3 starting WR's... for every team.   :evil

Oh man.....thats going to be ugly.  

Will TE's count as WR's?

MURP

no TE will be seperate.

and anyone who wants to join, IM me your email addy.

mikey418

PG - You should try out for "Last Comic Standing" cuz you're down right funny.   ;D
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

CSD

Quote from: Satoshi on July 07, 2004, 10:18:23 AM
Last year's members:

PG
MURP
Sgt. PSN
Tomahawk
hbionic
NB
PhillyPhreak
Zanshin
Chuck Chillout
shorebird
Satoshi
Joneszilla
Troy
Cheesesteak Dude (where's he now?)
Reidme
Mikey

Are those right? Maybe wrong.

I'm back.  ;)

RomeyRome

I'm in, I sent the info to you requested MURP.

Maybe this season we can have two 10-12 team leagues vs. one that is too big.  Just a suggestion.  I have  a feeling we'll have more than 20 people wanting to get in.

Also we will be doing the Salary Cap league again, so don't get into too many leagues so that you b!tch out of that one again.  Try something new, it's FREE and different than being in 5 leagues that are all basically the same format.

Zanshin

Quote from: NB on July 07, 2004, 08:26:41 PM

Hey, NB...start getting your super-strategic lists together now so the draft moves along without a hitch.  8)

mikey418

QuotePosted by: Zanshin  Posted on: Today at 07:49:22am  
QuoteQuote from: NB on July 07, 2004, 08:26:41 pm

Hey, NB...start getting your super-strategic lists together now so the draft moves along without a hitch.

I actually started mine...  

Zanshin

That's must be why you didn't gum up the works last year.

lol...hey, you think we'll draft back to back again?  Be nice to have someone else steal players I have my eye on.  ;)

mikey418

Hey...I only went by my chart and took the "best availible player" that I had ranked...that's why I ended up taking a WR in round 2 and 3 while everyone else was stock piling RBs.  I had Deuce McAllister, TO, and Hines Ward....too bad I got rid of Hines Ward in a trade that didn't quite go my way...

But if you're picking after me, I'm sure to 'steal' some players away from you....muhwahahahaha

PhillyGirl

lol, mikey...was it you that I fought over Jamel White (or whatever his name was) 2 years (or 3 years) ago?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen