Re: Random Gun Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, May 24, 2011, 10:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Two days and two toddlers who have shot themselves here in Houston

Yesterday was a three year old

This morning a four year old

Eagaholic

In all fairness, I couldn't stand to live in Houston either.

Seabiscuit36

if only those toddlers had taken the safety courses. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 01, 2015, 11:54:47 AM
Two days and two toddlers who have shot themselves here in Houston

Yesterday was a three year old

This morning a four year old

Today we have a five year old shooting a six year old

HCSO: 5-year-old shoots 6-year-old brother while playing with gun

http://www.khou.com/story/news/local/neighborhood/2015/03/02/hcso-child-may-have-shot-himself-in-ne-harris-county/24260901/

(Sent from KHOU 11)

Rome

If I'm 8 and living in Houston, I'm the farg OUT.

General_Failure

They're going to have to start checking IDs on wire cutter purchases once all these kids start jumping to Mexico for a safer life.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagaholic

I think I'll start marketing KiddiKevr toddler vests and diapers.
Safe and tidy, keeps the shtein in and the lead out.

PhillyPhreak54

I'd invest in that.

Lets do it.

Make them with Longhorn and Aggie logos and of course camo and we'll sell out

Eagaholic

I was also figuring camo or else rebel flag for the deep south, & I will need a distribution guy Longhorns is a nice touch.

PhillyPhreak54

We could make a 60% profit margin!

The rebel flag is a good touch. I'd sell that one to the chick in my office. She's a "the south will rise again" type

Diomedes

"The slavers will rise again, huh?  Is that it, and you're looking forward to that?"

Let me guess, she uses the word liberty a lot.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

and "the US is a Christian Nation and we don't need a Muslim in office"

Geowhizzer

The members of the Florida House of Representatives are farging morons.

Florida House Bill 19:  School Safety

QuoteSchool Safety: Permits school superintendent, with approval of the school board, to authorize school safety designee to carry concealed weapon or firearm on school property; provides requirements for school safety designees; provides exception to prohibition on possession of firearms or other specified devices on school property or other specified areas; provides for fingerprint processing & retention; requires that fees be borne by school safety designee or school; requires school boards to formulate policies & procedures for dealing with active shooters & hostage situations in consultation with law enforcement; requires district school boards & private schools allow campus tours by local law enforcement agencies for specified purposes & that their recommendations be documented; permits district school boards to commission one or more school safety officers on each school campus.

Note:  Every school in my district already has a School Resource Officer (paid for by the County Sheriff Office) that carries a service firearm. 

PhillyPhreak54