Re: Random Gun Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, May 24, 2011, 10:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: shorebird on February 14, 2015, 08:35:18 PM
Yes, and if it were reported on MSNBC, it would be rock solid true and unbiased.

haha man i love this guy
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

shorebird

Quote from: Geowhizzer on February 14, 2015, 06:53:59 PM
This popped up on my facebook feed this afternoon.  On the surface, it looks like a stupid charge, but I've learned over the years to not trust these things.  Do any of you still in the area know anything about this situation?

Gordon Van Gilder faces up to 10 years for owning a 300-year old unloaded gun.

(The other alarm that is going off is that I can find no news story of this situation other than pro-gun websites.)

Yeah, a knee jerk response to all the pro gun websites you found it on.

By the way, the guys a retired school teacher and the story is all over Jersey.https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=Gordon+Van+Gilder+

shorebird

Quote from: MDS on February 14, 2015, 11:08:48 PM
Quote from: shorebird on February 14, 2015, 08:35:18 PM
Yes, and if it were reported on MSNBC, it would be rock solid true and unbiased.

haha man i love this guy

You're a farging idiot who doesn't hardly even read a quote or post before you respond, so stfu.

Rome

Settle down, angry white man.

No one is taking your guns or fairy tale books here.  No need to lash out like an infant whose binky got stolen by the family cat.

MDS

on all seriousness the lot of you can die, except for shore
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Geowhizzer

Quote from: shorebird on February 17, 2015, 10:00:54 AM
This popped up on my facebook feed this afternoon.  On the surface, it looks like a stupid charge, but I've learned over the years to not trust these things.  Do any of you still in the area know anything about this situation?

(The other alarm that is going off is that I can find no news story of this situation other than pro-gun websites.)

By the way, the guys a retired school teacher and the story is all over Jersey.https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=Gordon+Van+Gilder+

You know jack squat about my political beliefs.    And no, it did not come up on my google search at the time, other than on sites dealing specifically with gun rights.

And for the record, yes:  I would prefer to see the story somewhere that didn't have a specific interest in gun rights.   

shorebird

Quote from: Rome on February 17, 2015, 01:08:31 PM
Settle down, angry white man.

No one is taking your guns or fairy tale books here.  No need to lash out like an infant whose binky got stolen by the family cat.

Haha! Yes, I'm a gun toting bible thumping Christian. Anyone who has read any of my post knows that.

Quote from: Geowhizzer on February 17, 2015, 04:23:46 PM
Quote from: shorebird on February 17, 2015, 10:00:54 AM

You know jack squat about my political beliefs.    And no, it did not come up on my google search at the time, other than on sites dealing specifically with gun rights.

And for the record, yes:  I would prefer to see the story somewhere that didn't have a specific interest in gun rights.   

And were was it that you found me commenting on your political beliefs? And how is a site that is centered on raising funds for legal defense cases specifically a pro-gun website when the one case you question the only gun case fundraiser listed? And were are the other pro-gun websites that you found this on?

You all are so full of shtein that it's a wonder it's not running out your ears.

Geowhizzer

For crying out loud shore, I was asking if anyone had seen anything because I couldn't find it at the time...

It was on my FACEBOOK FEED that someone I know had posted.

At the time I did a google search, and the only sites that came up were pro-gun sites.

I just wanted to see it on an actual news site, preferably local.  AT THE TIME (right after I saw it on facebook), there wasn't any on the first page of the google search.  All I could find at the time was several sites that linked to the same NRA News video.

And again, you don't know my political positions.  I think that it's terrible that someone could face years in prison for an antique gun.  I do question his wisdom in how he carried it in a state known for tough gun laws.

Why would I have a reason to lie?  I was just trying to verify the story.  Thank you for doing that.

General_Failure

Good job covering up the liberal conspiracy, Comrade. You're getting an extra ration of NPR this week!

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: General_Failure on February 18, 2015, 11:04:05 AM
Good job covering up the liberal conspiracy, Comrade. You're getting an extra ration of NPR this week!

WOOT!  I mean... carry on.

shorebird

Excuse me for wondering when you say you saw it on nothing but pro gun websites, wanted to see it on a site that wasn't pro gun, then the single link you post was anything but a pro gun site. But the logic of that statement will be lost on the liberal leftist fanatical mindset of most posters here. I don't care about your political position, much less did I comment on it, and never said you lied.

Everyone here is so quick to jump on the liberal bullshtein bandwagon. They're so far left they make FOX news look like moderates.   

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.