General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Soldier Surprises Wife With Romantic Breakfast, She Surprises Him Back By Shooting Him

QuoteBut at about 10:15 a.m., Zia Segule unexpectedly came back home. He carried a take-out breakfast to surprise his sleeping wife. At least, he thought she was sleeping.

According to police, the soldier did not attempt to sneak into the house. He simply entered through the front door as he normally would. But in the interim between his departure and return, 27-year-old Tiffany had apparently activated the house's security alarm system.

When Zia Segule walked through the door, the alarm went off.

The police say they still are not sure whether or not Zia attempted to tell his wife that he was home, or if he tried to shut off the alarm. All they say they know for sure is that Tiffany — perhaps nervous due to a series of break-ins in the area recently — pulled out a gun and fired one round sight unseen, through her closed bedroom door.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

saw all the religious nuts during the march for life in DC yesterday....the good news is that they are fully adopting gun control as a secondary cause to abortion and plan to really build on it as a platform in the coming year...in fact they call it the "other abortion"
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Geowhizzer

This popped up on my facebook feed this afternoon.  On the surface, it looks like a stupid charge, but I've learned over the years to not trust these things.  Do any of you still in the area know anything about this situation?

Gordon Van Gilder faces up to 10 years for owning a 300-year old unloaded gun.

(The other alarm that is going off is that I can find no news story of this situation other than pro-gun websites.)

shorebird

Yes, and if it were reported on MSNBC, it would be rock solid true and unbiased.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: shorebird on February 14, 2015, 08:35:18 PM
Yes, and if it were reported on MSNBC, it would be rock solid true and unbiased.

Knee-jerk response. 

Like I said, NO news stories.  No Fox, no CNN, no anything (at least on my five-second google news search).  Made me wonder if it was even happening.