ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

shorebird

Quote from: MDS on November 20, 2014, 12:52:32 AM
hey cool another school shooting

this time at, all jokes aside, florida state's library

every time one of these things happens i feel like shore and his republican ilk jerk off

Yeah...you're an idiot. Some crazy shoots up a school and all you can think of is republicans jerking off.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

shorebird

So what? The fact that your polluted mind works in that way says it all.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

shorebird

Eagaholic

Shoot the Newscaster Day would actually make a nice holiday each year.

ice grillin you

25th person this month died today at the hand of hunters

GUNZZZZZZ!!
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

The victim was shopping with family members at the time of the shooting but her name is being withheld pending notification of family members.  Also - the shooting by a two year old appeared to be an accident, but the cops were still processing the scene to determine if, what, someone hired the toddler to pop a cap in her ass?

Did Todd write that article?

MDS

no im too busy getting harassed by dykes from south philly