Re: Random Gun Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, May 24, 2011, 10:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Pretty much

And farg the parents for allowing her to do it

Geowhizzer

Unfortunately it's going to be this young girl farged for the rest of her life.

Diomedes

Nah...she's 9.  She didn't kill her Dad.  She'll move on just fine.  I mean, except for how she's being raised.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

Instructor sounds like a Darwin nominee. Better than this one

QuoteNO DARWIN AWARD: "No Bull, No Bullets!"
3 August 2014, Chicago | NOT a Darwin Award winner: the accidental shooting death of a man who failed to prove that his gun had no bullets, when he pointed the gun at his head and pulled the trigger. Moderators have ruled this recent Illinois shooting death "too common" and lacking the creativity of a true Darwin Award. Sorry, Mr. Zyzanski

Seabiscuit36

Wow, Whenever I've taught someone how to shoot the first thing you do is ensure you only have one round in, because adults freak out and throw weapons.  Good Riddance dipshtein
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Rome

If you're teaching 9 yr olds how to shoot Uzis the world is better off without you.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

Dumb chart.  Should be focused on the so called Assault Weapon as defined by each state.  Which is 21, same as handguns. 

ice grillin you

yeah it is dumb for teenagers to be able to own shotguns
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

yeah, all of those normal teens who passed hunter safety courses should only use waterguns when hunting. 

smeags

I just ate a venicin roast that my 14yr nephew shot last seaaon in virginia.

mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SunMo

can't vote, can't drive, can't drink, can't join the army...but sure, here's a shotgun, i'm sure you can control your hormones and emotions to be totally responsible with it
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

Quote from: SunMo on August 27, 2014, 03:50:39 PM
can't vote, can't drive, can't drink, can't join the army...but sure, here's a shotgun, i'm sure you can control your hormones and emotions to be totally responsible with it

Are you calling me fat?

Quote from: smeags on August 27, 2014, 03:36:41 PM
venicin roast

Also, what the farg is this? Yes I know what you were trying to spell but jesus christ.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it