Re: Random Gun Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, May 24, 2011, 10:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

I like how the news people out that in their stories now too like it's the end all be all of justifications.

Eagaholic

They need to make a law where it's not ok to just shoot people.

hbionic

First word in that article explains it all: 'HOUSTON'
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

Pretty much!

I fear of my life I will start shooting people.

SunMo

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 02, 2014, 11:38:09 PM
did he even need a gun after the farmer in the dell

ayoooooooo

he ripped off a stashhouse just by leaning up against it in his pjs
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

http://6abc.com/241397/

guns

I'm just waiting for it to come out that it was some kid in there shooting up heroin, not a vicious badguy looking to rape someone. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Geowhizzer

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Chameleon

Shoots his own daughter. Then crashed on the way to the hospital... Seems pretty obvious that the he was drunk on his way to work. Standard .... ::)

Chameleon

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 25, 2011, 08:35:16 AM
keep a pistol in your house if you want....make some exception for sport guns and the rest are illegal and should be punished hard...guns should not be allowed on any public property or allowed to be carried

i dont give a rats ass about it being in the constitution...everything in that document is always on the table for ammending

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

http://abc13.com/281953/

QuoteAuthorities say an Arizona shooting instructor has died after he was accidentally shot while showing a 9-year-old girl how to use an automatic Uzi.

Mohave County Sheriff's officials say 39-year-old Charles Vacca, of Lake Havasu City, died Monday after he was shot at the Last Stop shooting outdoor range in White Hills.

Sheriff's officials say Vacca was airlifted to the University Medical Center in Las Vegas.

According to investigators, Vacca was standing next to the girl when she pulled the trigger and the recoil sent the gun over her head.

Deputies say the girl was at the shooting range with her parents.
Map My News

Diomedes

Good riddance.

Seriously.  farg a guy who teaches a nine year old to use an automatic pistol.  I don't farging care if he's from Pheonix or Islamabad.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger