Started by Sgt PSN, May 24, 2011, 10:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

we already are doing that that...the problem is its usually the wrong person
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

The wrong person is me. You motherfargers are all fair game.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Seabiscuit36

then we need to have lessons for these criminals.  Marlo had a nice setup
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

http://www.unionleader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20140429/NEWS03/140428999&source=RSS

QuotePolice say drunk Nashua man shot himself in leg

NASHUA — Police say an intoxicated man shot himself in the leg early Saturday morning while inside his Oak Hill Lane apartment.

Police were called at 2:55 a.m. to St. James Place for a report of a disorderly group. When they arrived, they found Peter Powers, 23, of 4 Oak Hill Lane, suffering from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the leg. He was taken to a hospital where he was treated and later released.

Detectives learned Powers was intoxicated and in possession of a firearm when he accidentally shot himself in the leg inside his apartment. Police said another man was inside the apartment at the time of the accidental shooting. He was not injured.

Powers was arrested and charged with reckless conduct, a class B felony punishable by up to seven years in prison.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

i cant find the gun part of that story....what am i not seeing

Sgt PSN

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 29, 2014, 12:05:46 PM
i cant find the gun part of that story....what am i not seeing
This Dude

Rocking County Orange
because of a Violent outburst in public in 2012
Current year 2014
Dude has a gun
shoot's self in leg
Because...The Internet

General_Failure

Quote"There are a lot of people in that area who completely disagree with gun rights," he said. "They have been doing this to us for months now - call the police with false reports of us waving around guns, scaring people."

We've been fighting the War on Terror in the wrong barren shteinhole.

Gee guys, who'd have thought fast food workers would get worked up about people carrying guns in their store?

Diomedes

Maybe the kid working the deep fryer should strap an AR to his back for work everyday, then he wouldn't be so scared when several dudes with guns walk into the store.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

What luck, the gun that 93 year old lady had matched up with the weapon used in 30 unsolved murders!

ice grillin you