Re: Random Gun Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, May 24, 2011, 10:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Of course it's fear based propaganda. It's the 2nd most effective selling tool after sex. 

Tomahawk

Despite peer pressure, I'm not getting a gun. A home security system, in addition to the cameras I just put up yesterday, will be more than enough

General_Failure

Just as well, you'd probably shoot yourself in the dick practicing your quick draw.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Tomahawk

Even though I'm an excellent shot at the range, I wouldn't classify myself as a sharpshooter

Eagaholic

Quote from: Tomahawk on October 31, 2017, 11:58:33 AM
Despite peer pressure, I'm not getting a gun. A home security system, in addition to the cameras I just put up yesterday, will be more than enough
WTF, cameras aren't going to protect you from the coming apocalypse. Next you'll be telling us you aren't building a nuculear shelter.

PhillyPhreak54

Tomahawk

Mos def no on the shelter. I want to live to see the Apocalypse; not live through it

SD

Quote from: Tomahawk on October 31, 2017, 11:58:33 AM

I have great neighbors, they both have front and rear cameras.

I own two guns, a Beretta 92fs which was purchased strictly for taking to the range, and a glock for home defense. The beretta I keep in a locked case, the glock I keep in my closet with the clip out.

Ever think about getting a dog? My pit is intimidating as hell. He's 65 lbs of muscle and has a bark like a motherfarger. If someone actually broke in he'd just annoyingly jump all over the intruder because he loves people but he's a great deterrent.

MDS

you guys are Romes

nobody wants to take anything you have

i live in south philly with zero alarm system, zero dogs and zero guns. if theres a one in a million shot and someone breaks in when im there at night like in the farging movies they can have the tvs. im not playing dirty harry and neither are you.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

SD

Quote from: MDS on November 01, 2017, 11:23:46 PM
you guys are Romes

nobody wants to take anything you have

i live in south philly with zero alarm system, zero dogs and zero guns. if theres a one in a million shot and someone breaks in when im there at night like in the farging movies they can have the tvs. im not playing dirty harry and neither are you.

Don't care about a damn thing in my house, I only care about protecting my daughter. If you ever have kids you might think different. Throughout human history it's been the mans job to protect his family. You can't relate.

Tomahawk

I'm pretty sure my chow scared them off. Had they bothered to finish off the job, I'm positive she would have ran outside to chase a leaf she mistook fora squirrel as soon as they opened the door.

I agree I don't have anything anybody wants but my house has been broken into twice, including once when we were home, and then this latest attempt.

The time when my ex and I were home, they climbed to reached in through the kitchen window (about 8 ft from the ground) to yank her purse. I only count it by technicality because it wasn't my shtein, the window was open, and they probably weren't completely inside

SD

Tomahawk

MDS

Quote from: AO1 on November 01, 2017, 11:56:02 PM
Don't care about a damn thing in my house, I only care about protecting my daughter. If you ever have kids you might think different. Throughout human history it's been the mans job to protect his family. You can't relate.

you have a better chance of a gun mishap than you do of someone abducting your kid

and even if that happened your ex wife seems competent and sober im sure she can handle finding her
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.