Re: Random Gun Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, May 24, 2011, 10:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

yeah I don't get that one....and a white female too...they run out of young black males?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Muslim cop named Muhammad shoots a white chick...think he's gonna do some time?

SD

Depends on if he yelled "Allah Akhbar" before he shot her

Geowhizzer

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Geowhizzer on August 24, 2017, 09:58:48 PM
So... my district is considering allowing students to bring their guns to school...

and teachers...

QuoteBut schools would have zero tolerance for any student who takes out a weapon, board member Steven Teuber said, calling the proposal reasonable.

"If you take a gun out, there's no excuses," he said.

Lol.  So when some kid opens fire in the parking lot and kills someone, I'm sure the parents of the deceased will be comforted in knowing that the shooter faces a strict zero tolerance policy. 

ice grillin you

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 11, 2017, 06:49:18 PM
http://deadspin.com/nine-people-shot-dead-at-nfl-watch-party-victims-mom-s-1803755916/amp

Serious question J: Do you own a gun? When I was in Dallas we were at a bar and half the people there had guns holstered on their leg or around their waist. I thought the girl I was trying to bang was kidding when she said she was strapped but she pulled her jeans up and there it was. I own 2 guns, I  have an open carry license, but I've never actually left my house with my gun unless it was to go to the range. I feel like if I lived in Texas I'd be armed at all times because that's the norm. Plus if ex husbands show up at least I'd have a fighting chance.

PhillyPhreak54

I do not own one.

I've come close to buying one and getting my permit just to keep in my truck because of the amount of jacking that happens. I still may do it but I've resisted because I have felt that I didn't want to find myself in a situation where it escalated and guns were used just because people happened to have them. Road rage and someone pulls a gun on me and I shoot them or something similar.

I also am wary of, and many gun nuts like to use this situation as an example to be armed, where something is going down and the "good guy with the gun kills the bad guy with the gun". We have all read the stories about morons drawing down irresponsibly. The adrenaline isn't something they'd be prepared for no matter how much time they spent shooting their little pink pistol at paper targets.

I've been trained and qualified on several weapons when I worked for the state. I carried in public then and was always uneasy with it. Not because I'd have a problem shooting a prisoner or someone coming after me to help an escape but because of the innocent public around.

MDS

like 9 people were shot and killed in plano on sunday and nobody batted an eye

9 farging people.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Baltimore City here.  I drove by a murder not three minutes after it happened yesterday on York at 41st or so.  Women draped over the body wailing the most primal "he dead he dead," bored cops just arriving, bystanders with hands over mouths, wide eyed.  About two blocks from where I was working all day on a volunteer in the hood project.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on September 12, 2017, 06:11:57 PM
Baltimore City here.  I drove by a murder not three minutes after it happened yesterday on York at 41st or so.  Women draped over the body wailing the most primal "he dead he dead," bored cops just arriving, bystanders with hands over mouths, wide eyed.  About two blocks from where I was working all day on a volunteer in the hood project.

this shtein happens every minute of every day what made Plano different is not that it was ignored it was that it was suburbanites that were killed and it was ignored...guess bad weather takes precedence over even white folk

PhillyPhreak54

News organizations are narrow minded now

One story and one story only

I want to read more to see how nine people got capped and no one fought back

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 12, 2017, 08:03:55 PM
News organizations are narrow minded now

One story and one story only

I want to read more to see how nine people got capped and no one fought back

cause they were normal decent regular people having a football cookout not a bunch of knuckle dragging john waynes

Tomahawk

I don't think you have to be John Wayne to either run or throw brauts at a guy while he's busy shooting a few of your friends.