Re: Random Gun Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, May 24, 2011, 10:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on November 02, 2015, 01:33:28 PM
I doubt this place will be robbed again anytime soon.[/ur]

reading is such a nice place. I actually just got back from doing a deposition there today. 20yrs since ive been and it would be cool if I never went back.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

General_Failure

Missing Minutes From Security Video Raises Questions

QuoteChicago police officers deleted footage from a security camera at a Burger King restaurant located fewer than 100 yards from where 17-year old Laquan McDonald was shot and killed, according to a Chicago-area district manager for the food chain.

McDonald was shot 16 times by a Chicago police officer on the night of October 20, 2014. Nine of the shots struck McDonald in the back, according to the Medical Examiners report.

"We had no idea they were going to sit there and delete files," Darshane said. "I mean we were just trying to help the police officers."

The missing video, all sides agree, would not have shown the actual shooting but attorney's for McDonald's family contend it could have shown events leading up to the shooting.

"Our first time down at the Burger King restaurant when we started talking to employees, watching the Burger King video, when we realized video had been deleted, or is missing, absolutely we knew something was up," said Jeff Neslund.

While the video from the Burger King is missing, the shooting of McDonald was captured on a police dashboard camera. That video has not been made public.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Reported active shooter at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

Dude is still holed up at the clinic

But let's talk about th scary Muslims

PhillyPhreak54

Sgt PSN

QuoteWaffle House issued a statement, saying its prayers are with the waitress's family, friends, co-workers and customers.

That'll make everything all better.

ice grillin you

I have limited tv where I am but as far as I can tell online no republican candidate has directly spoken on the PP shooting have they?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Nope - nothing that I've heard

Although Fox News blamed it on Obama. So there's that

ice grillin you

did they really

not Carla Fiorina and the numerous other zealots who inspire people like the dood today
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

They had Bo Dietl on and he started ranting and the hosts went right with it

The shooter is a 59yr old white guy. Can't wait to hear his history.

And I'm betting there'll be no peep from the righties on this. But the bodies were still leaking fluids on the streets in Paris and they were ranting. Especially Rubio's "this is good" shtein