Re: Random Gun Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, May 24, 2011, 10:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

ugh. i don't know why i watched it but this dude GoPro'd himself shooting these two then posted it online....what a sick farg.

MDS

oh look, more gun violence in america

im sure this will be the one to enact some meaningful gun reform

in 2012 a 1st grade class was gunned down. 3 years later...here we are. same old shtein. good country we got here.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on August 26, 2015, 03:34:26 PM
oh look, more gun violence in america

im sure this will be the one to enact some meaningful gun reform

in 2012 a 1st grade class was gunned down. 3 years later...here we are. same old shtein. good country we got here.

The NRA says we aren't sufficiently armed and beside Sandy Hook and every other shooting after was nothing but a goddamned false flag bro. Don't tread on mahhh gunz

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

BigEd76

PhillyPhreak54

Holy shtein that's awful.

Almost as awful as the fact that yet again nothing will be done on the gun control front.

Grade A shteinhead Rush called for reporters and news people to be armed today.

General_Failure

Mississippi State: Campus gunman arrested, no one wounded

QuoteJACKSON, Miss. (AP) — Authorities at Mississippi State University say they have arrested a person who reportedly was carrying a gun on campus and that no injuries have been reported.

MSU spokesman Sid Salter told The Associated Press in a phone interview Thursday that the person had been arrested. He declined to give any further information.

The university had issued an online alert shortly after 10 a.m. saying a gunman had been reported near Carpenter Hall, which houses MSU's mechanical engineering department and overlooks the Drill Field at the heart of the 20,000-student university in Starkville. The gunman was later reported near Lee Hall, the university's main administration building.

MSU issued an all-clear and said on Twitter that classes would resume at 2 p.m.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Eagaholic

No a lot of countries. Mexico and numerous Central and South American countries have firearm murder rates 3 to 10x higher than the US.

So, 'Merica!

Don Ho

What the hell?  Exactly!  Mexico and many Latin America countries put US to shame.  Of course the  cork sucking pricks running half of Africa don't call it murder.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.