Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

theyre not actually going to go through with the tagging....its not like theyre going to hold him until april or may and wait to find the right trade partner

its a ploy for now because they might as well. he really has zero value because everyone knows the eagles are just going to let him walk once nobody gives up a 3rd or a 4th
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

invoices are out for season tickets. we finally hit $1k per season ticket.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

phattymatty

MDS

eagles/vikings thanksgiving night is ON

best part about this is there will be home thursday game
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

General_Failure

Prime Time Cousins stat padding? The NFL is too generous.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Quote from: smeags on February 13, 2019, 04:20:56 PM
and no need to burn a day at work.

the eagles are going to have 5 primetime games...this thursday, 2 sunday, 1 monday and 1 that could go sunday-monday-late season saturday

worst case scenario theres 1 mnf home game

General_Failure

The perks of being in the NFCE and also not terrible.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

i need to amend my no thursdays statement

week before or after TG, dallas @ eagles on a thursday is a possibility. cowboys have to have a fox thursday night game (thanksgiving afternoon doesnt count toward that package) and it has to be tied into their thanksgiving game. fox requested better games on tnf...so you can do the math there.

Diomedes

where do you get this information?  it's pathetic enough to be a member of a sports fan club...are you also a member of a sports broadcasting schedulers fanclub?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

the eagles/vikings thing was reported by the great john ourand of sports business journal and was all over eagles twitter...the rest of it comes from my own nerd knowledge of the inner workings of tv deals

in no way am i saying that eagles/cowboys week after TG will happen, just that it's a possibility since dallas will be getting that game

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

jeff wants to bring them back now that he ditched wife #1 but the nfl won't let him because of the color differences or something. they have the 1 helmet per person rule, too, so they cant change it up for 1 week like they did for the 1960 throwbacks. its all really dumb but its basically up to the shield.