Carson Wentz, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by MDS, April 20, 2016, 02:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

SD

Quote from: General_Failure on March 19, 2018, 12:29:27 PM
He's never seen the sun, only the holy light of the Lord Jesus Christ. Can I get an Amen?

No...but you can get a HELL YEAH!

Rome

Wtf is with the creepy animated 👀?

hbionic

looks like a pair of eyes or old eggs.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Just like the banter in a regular season :CF game thread, except fewer people calling each other "douchebag."
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

so my downstairs neighbor was having somewhere between a mild heart attack and a panic attack a few weeks ago. he is a weird older brotha with no tv or internet or phone. i think hes mentally slow. anyway, during this episode at 100am, he got my attention by furiously opening and closing his front door. i was up watching the crown, being the cool cat that i am.

upon talking to him for a bit, i called 911 and brought the ambo out. they took him in and he was back at the house the next morning.

fast forward to today and i have a card for me. its a thank you note. with $30 in it.

knowing that hes a jesus freak, i take that $30 and donate it to the A01 foundation in his name. congrats to carson wentz. now go build a house for someone in haiti on the condition that they listen to you blab on about how great jesus is.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

#humblebrag?

Nice job anyway. What did you feel wasn't right that made you call 911?

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Quote from: hbionic on June 01, 2018, 06:55:48 PM
#humblebrag?

Nice job anyway. What did you feel wasn't right that made you call 911?

his claim that he couldnt breathe...he said his throat felt tight. didnt know what else to do but call them. thats what our tax dollars that arent funneled to the trump crime family are for.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

I call 911 two or three times a year.  Saw a raving white junkie on MLK Boulevard today waiving a hypodermic needle around in one hand....and decided that didn't cross the threshold so no call this time.  Other times, i can't help it.  Someone's got to.

Tomahawk

hbionic

Yeah, I call 911 on the road about 6-10 times a year. I always think of the 'Bystander Effect'. Just call anyway, you never know, you may be the first one out of all the people standing around or driving by. You may just save a life.

Nice job again MDS.

MDS

its not shocking...belief in the lord is more powerful than anything