Started by rjs246, November 03, 2005, 10:34:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

I'm totally a criminal.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

phattymatty

rjs246

Thank you. I have to walk through a chinese restaurant to get there. the room next to it is filled with ma jong players and after 10pm they all sing and chant very loudly. I think they're trying to summon the muppet monster from Big Trouble in Little China.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

Glad to hear that kind of thing is alive and well.  If you get yourself killed, can I have your Sugar Momma ladyfriend?  If she's cute, that is.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Quote from: Diomedes on November 03, 2005, 10:41:20 AM
Glad to hear that kind of thing is alive and well.  If you get yourself killed, can I have your Sugar Momma ladyfriend?  If she's cute, that is.

I think that would be a rather hysterical way to die. In some back room, low-stakes poker room. And no, you can't have my lady friend. I would imagine that she would die of grief because I rule so hard.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

Never hurts to ask.  I'm building up a stable of womens.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Tomahawk

Quote from: rjs246 on November 03, 2005, 10:39:42 AM
Thank you. I have to walk through a chinese restaurant to get there. the room next to it is filled with ma jong players and after 10pm they all sing and chant very loudly. I think they're trying to summon the muppet monster from Big Trouble in Little China.

One of the best movies ever! :yay

MURP

T_Section224

do they provide sexual favors in this underground room?
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

ice grillin you

isnt that cum dumpster from mannequin in big trouble in little china
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Quote from: T_Section224 on November 03, 2005, 12:10:05 PM
do they provide sexual favors in this underground room?

Actually there has been some hubbub about a massage parlor downstairs from this place. I won't be doing any investigative research, but if I hear a definitive yay or nay I'll be sure to report.

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

If it's a definitive nay, you'll report anyway?

Diomedes

rjs, I just want you to know:  if you ever need bail money, or abortion money, I'll do whatever I can for you.  So now, you don't have to worry so much about that, which is nice.

rjs246

It sounds like some of you jerks play cards (Wingspan and FF come to mind) and it sounds like some of you don't but were momentarily employed to write about it.

I play a lot and love to whine about my bad beats and laugh at how fat, unattractive and hygenically challenged most card players are. If anyone has anything to say say it here. Assbags.

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

i wish i had more people to play poker with around here.  i have a couple of friends that I play with once every couple months.  i'm an average player but love to play.  i think i'll start playing with real money on the internet more.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.