Dead in 2018

Started by SD, January 15, 2018, 01:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

General_Failure

Steven Bochco, 74. MDS is probably devastated.

MDS

he was a generation before me but he created some of the classics, so pour one out

when david simon goes ill legit sit shiva
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

I'll always remember him fondly for Cop Rock.

hbionic

Quote from: MDS on April 01, 2018, 11:59:03 PM
he was a generation before me but he created some of the classics, so pour one out

Feel like I've been living in a cave. First time I've heard this phrase.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

MDS

have you seen any movie or tv show ever
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: hbionic on April 06, 2018, 02:33:13 AM
Quote from: MDS on April 01, 2018, 11:59:03 PM

Feel like I've been living in a cave. First time I've heard this phrase.

Never heard of it either. I'm not hip on the internet jargon though

MDS

how it this possible

have you heard of yom kippur

you dont have to know what it is but surely youve heard these things

SD

I'm familiar with the Hindu god Shiva but not with the phrase. No idea how it pertains to Jews.

MDS

aint easy civilizing these motherfargers

General_Failure

hbionic

Quote from: MDS on April 06, 2018, 10:58:29 AM
how it this possible

have you heard of yom kippur

you dont have to know what it is but surely youve heard these things

Yom kippur of course, but sadly, I've missed, "sitting shiva" all these years. Just for that, I'm going to dive into a jewish/hebrew cultural study book next.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Munson

I knew what sit shiva meant, but also because I saw it in a movie
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Eagaholic

Dale Haupt, the Eagles' defensive line coach from 1986-94. Coached a lot of good players. Also won a ring along with Buddy on the '85 Bears.