Ben Johnson; Carl Lewis Drugged My Beer!

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 04, 2006, 07:07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Article

QuoteBEN Johnson yesterday dramatically alleged superstar Carl Lewis was "involved" in a conspiracy to sabotage the Canadian's drug sample and bring on the biggest scandal in Olympic history.
However Lewis's manager, Joe Douglas, rejected Johnson's claim, saying: "Carl had absolutely nothing to do with Ben testing positive."

Johnson, who lost the 100m gold medal and world record after failing a drug test at the 1988 Seoul Olympics, said it had taken 18 years but he now knows who spiked his drink.

"I have the information on how it was done and why it was done this way and who was behind it," Johnson said yesterday.

Asked whether Lewis had anything to do with the alleged sabotage, Johnson replied: "I won't say too much but . . . he's involved."

"I've been speaking to my lawyer and he wants to keep it as low (key) as possible until next June. We're trying to get some information, try to get that guy (a US footballer) to speak.''

A former US footballer was identified by Lewis as the "mystery man" photographed drinking beer with Johnson in the drug test waiting room at the Seoul Games.

However Lewis, in his book Inside Track, ridiculed the possibility that the US footballer, a "family friend", would have tampered with Johnson's drink by perhaps dropping the banned anabolic steroid stanozolol into Johnson's can of beer.

rjs246

I wish someone would drug my delicious beer with delicious drugs.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

Why is this all of a sudden a story?  It's all over the news, MBs, etc. 

Who cares??  farg Ben Johnson.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MURP

http://www.carllewis.com/   

find his "acting" clips or music video.   great time waster. 

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.