Tailgate Philly 101

Started by MURP, September 18, 2002, 02:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Die-Hard on September 09, 2008, 10:19:24 AM
Quote from: SunMo on September 09, 2008, 10:05:57 AM
crack jizzy with crunked up Giants fans around spouting off about the Super Bowl....wow

In, In, In, motherfarging IN.

Quote from: SunMo on September 09, 2008, 10:21:32 AM
you really should just be in a cage for that game

It isn't a question as to whether or not he punches anyone... just whether or not there will be photographic evidence.

Father Demon

Roadie Pimp Mobile

I want. The reserve is $1500, and the Buy It Now is $2500.

I want.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Sgt PSN

crappy paint job. 

QuoteI forgot to mention about the bathroom.  There is a bathroom which has a toilet with a holding tank underneath the RV.  There is a shower, but I have never used it so I am not sure if it works.   There is a sink in the bathroom, but again I have never used this so I can't say that it works. 

There is an oven, a kitchen sink, and a refrigerator but I have not used any of these and I am not sure if they work. 

fail

Susquehanna Birder

There is a brake pedal for the driver, but I have never used it, and I don't know if it works.

Sgt PSN

ha!

what i don't get is, how can you have an rv that i presume was used for tailgating, and not know if the fridge works?  am i to believe that in the 3+ years he owned that thing he never once thought to use the fridge for beer and food? 

Susquehanna Birder

Maybe he supplied the crapper, while somebody else provided the food and beverage. Seems like a deal to me!

Sgt PSN

that entire rv looks like the crapper.  if it wasn't painted green and didn't have a really bad eagles logo on it, no one here would give it a 2nd look. 

you can buy a similar rv....less than 10 yrs old that's in much better condition for anywhere between 5 and 10g's and it will come with slightly better fuel efficiency and a fully functioning fridge. 

smeags

25 people over, house was crazy. Best time ever.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyGirl

Soooooo....anyone here tonight? 👀👀👀
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Diomedes

Not really.  Not really anyone here any night.  Even when it's busy.

But, there are big doses of Todd and Jay, so it's still worth the price of admission.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54