Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

having congress would help as well....if hillary clinton had done this trey gowdy would be scheduling impeachment hearings right now
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

doesnt get swampier than this....

QuoteBlake Farenthold, who quit Congress in disgrace last month and still owes taxpayers $84,000, is now returning to Congress as a lobbyist.

ice grillin you

Tomahawk

Rome

Trump is a farging moron.  No chance he gives a shtein if the US Embassy is in Jerusalem.  This is his creepy second in command's handiwork.  He's a farging rapturist lunatic and they honestly believe this will bring about the end of the world.  They're probably not wrong either.

SD

NK is playing Trump like a fiddle

Diomedes

Stakes is high and our fate, literally, is in the hands of Donald farging Trump and Kim Jong Un.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

i know turnout is high in other elections but out of everyone i asked, i am the only voting today

not that there was anything super interesting in these parts except for lt gov and my specific pa house district...but still come on people
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Tomahawk

The libtards are still believing this election is theirs (as they should because jesus farging christ, come on man), but the repugs don't just like Trump; they farging love him. He's all but won in 2020

General_Failure

The Senate voted to restore Net Neutrality, 52-47. Off to the House, where it'll probably get shot down.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

phattymatty

Internet identified that guy within minutes yesterday so silver lining is his professional life is farged for the moment.  until trump hires him.

Rome

I'm not laughing at people like that anymore.  I'm tired of motherfarging racist scumbags like him making threats and otherwise bullying and intimidating law-abiding citizens.  Curb-stomp him like the cockroach that he is.  Make an example of him and those like him. 

ice grillin you

it truly is trumps america when a jewish dood is doing this in the middle of manhattan