Week 2 - Bucs: Romey Special

Started by MDS, September 07, 2018, 09:48:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Who is worse, Smallwood or the WRs on the field not named Agholor?

General_Failure

That was clownshoes and the only two players actually trying on offense died for it.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

There goes the last two good offensive players.

Rome

Someone has to make a play on offense.   No bullshtein excuses.  Just make a farging play. 

ice grillin you

why is nick running around looking for the perfect wide open receiver on 4th and ten
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 16, 2018, 03:45:56 PM
why is nick running around looking for the perfect wide open receiver on 4th and ten

Because Ertz was triple teamed and the other 4 couldn't find their way out of a wet paper bag.

Don Ho

Don Ho

Aiken, Perkins, bring it on bitches.

Don Ho

Munson

Holy shtein what a throw and catch there
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

What a throw is right!

Explain the lack of urgency there?  How much farging time did they waste?

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.