Week 2 - Bucs: Romey Special

Started by MDS, September 07, 2018, 09:48:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Geowhizzer

After all this mess, they're tied.  The Buccaneers must suck.

MDS

great sign joshua perkins is getting more targets than goddirt
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Well coached drive. They are finding the leaks in that defense that can be exploited without having any real skill players.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

Fitzmagic is real and it is powerful.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Malcolm Jenkins has quietly been a disaster in this game. Can't win em all, I guess.

Don Ho

We are all in agreement this secondary sucks correct?  Howard jogged through 90% of that.  Great coverage by Hicks (he said Bradham but it looked like Hicks) but WTF?  No one from the secondary could touch this guy? 

Oh and Ertz, take notice how it actually helps to stay upright and take a few steps after you catch the ball instead of immediately diving/leaping/rolling into the turf.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on September 16, 2018, 02:17:27 PM
Oh and Ertz, take notice how it actually helps to stay upright and take a few steps after you catch the ball instead of immediately diving/leaping/rolling into the turf.

Ertz is one of the slowest guys on the field, including the linemen. Never gonna be a YAC guy.

Don Ho

"Hi Josh, Dez, can you be at the NovaCare Complex in the morning?"

Don Ho

Pimp looks a lot bigger.  He looked tiny on the birds.