Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

that's like the oldest joke in the book as way to call someone dumb and trump still couldn't pull it out on his own
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

That's a good way to get your ass shot.  Maybe that's what they want, though?

General_Failure

Of course they do. Anybody eager and willing to do that kind of shtein is just waiting for a reason to go off.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

we all know what these mongoloids are. theres no point in going down the rabbithole of their ugliness or racism or hatred. its there we all see it.

show me the person who knows this is vile but looks the other way or supports him because of the economy or something and ill show you the worst of america.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Rome

I've been saying it for years.  America is racist at its core.  Trump's Nazi rallies are just a reflection of that.  Tens of millions of them still support this guy after everything he's said and done. 

Never again isn't now.  It's been there lurking all along. 

ice grillin you

the farg you think make american great AGAIN means?

Rome

For me it's free all-you-can-drink Tito's.

General_Failure

General_Failure

Diomedes

I hope these four members of the "squad" have great security.  The crazies are riled up.  I'm afraid one of them will get hurt, and if that happens who knows what kind of response might follow. 

AOC getting DHS chief to admit that he has seen the photoshopped images ICE agents exchanged depicting AOC being raped.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/07/18/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-homeland-security-kevin-mcaleenan-facebook-group/1769460001/

Dangerous days ahead, I fear.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

We survived Obummer, you can survive Trump!

#MAGA

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on July 19, 2019, 11:48:41 AM
I hope these four members of the "squad" have great security.  The crazies are riled up.  I'm afraid one of them will get hurt, and if that happens who knows what kind of response might follow. 

AOC getting DHS chief to admit that he has seen the photoshopped images ICE agents exchanged depicting AOC being raped.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/07/18/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-homeland-security-kevin-mcaleenan-facebook-group/1769460001/

Dangerous days ahead, I fear.

obama only survived because of how tight presidential security is....theres not a doubt in my mind omar or aoc is getting got one day