NFC Championship - Vikings: So This Is Happening

Started by MDS, January 13, 2018, 11:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: MDS on January 18, 2018, 09:51:34 AM
the game is too late for my pops, and ive got 2 buddys up in the air if they can go

who wants to give me $300

Same seats as the ones I sat in with you and havas when Doug Martin ran for 200 yards? Are the seats together?

MDS

yup

to be clear its just for my extra. im most certainly going. and id only charge you face plus your ex-wifes phone number. my man is trying to move his work sked around, though. this just might be a big tease.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

not that i care what you sell them for but shouldnt it be 340.00 if you are selling them for face?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: MDS on January 18, 2018, 10:37:20 AM
yup

to be clear its just for my extra. im most certainly going. and id only charge you face plus your ex-wifes phone number. my man is trying to move his work sked around, though. this just might be a big tease.

You're charging $300 whatever for two tickets or just one?

I was never married to that funhole, but I wouldn't subject anyone to her lying, deranged mental issues and lack of morals.

Side note: Court date is Feb 9th.

Rome

I would totally go for $300.  Too late now, though.  Errands. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: AO1 on January 18, 2018, 10:59:03 AM
Quote from: MDS on January 18, 2018, 10:37:20 AM
id only charge you face

You're charging $300 whatever for two tickets or just one?

they are 170 each so either they arent face or hes selling them for less than he should be

Rome

Pretty sure he said it was $300 just for his extra. 

That's still exceedingly fair. 

ice grillin you

oh yeah lol i dont know why i thought he had three....they are my tickets

but it was confusing cause he also said he would sell it for face but then said 300

MDS

i was kidding about the $300. in retrospect this was just dumb to say.

and my jew looks like hes IN so i dont have an extra. im just going to stop talking now.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

hunt

yo, i was gonna buy that jawn so i could sit next to lil man at the game, sportin' my fresh new grill.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

Couldn't sleep a wink last night.  Holy shtein let's go 6:30.

Eagaholic

If the Eagles somehow win today then they would definitely beat New England for the championship. Patriots would be looking past the Eagles to next year's Super Bowl. #dogmask