Divisional - Falcons: Over Before It Started

Started by MDS, December 31, 2017, 11:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Beautiful

I thought I wasn't supposed to care about this game
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on January 13, 2018, 07:08:07 PM
I thought I wasn't supposed to care about this game

Someone forgot to tell the guys in the trenches on both sides of the ball.

QB Eagles

Vintage Chip defensive injury. Expect miracle healing two plays from now.

Don Ho

QB Eagles

I might not like the play but I like the decision.

Don Ho

Why?  what was that for?  Kick the farging ball, needed a touchdown there guys.

QB Eagles

Doug had a guy upstairs run some simulations and reverse that call.

Don Ho

shtein, don't like this.

I guess it is windy, did you see the goalposts moving around?

QB Eagles

Though the thought of it coming down to Matt Bryant makes me sick, I woulda gone for it. Worst case the Falcons are set up down there in Timbuktu. Now the Eagles are still one typical Julio Jones play or Foles wounded duck away from losing.

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 13, 2018, 07:10:57 PM
Vintage Chip defensive injury. Expect miracle healing two plays from now.

We were saying the same thing.  It's a miracle! 

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 13, 2018, 07:16:39 PM
Now the Eagles are still one typical Julio Jones play or Foles wounded duck away from losing.

Of course, don't forget several dropped INT's that would seal it

QB Eagles

Don Ho

Don Ho