Week 14 - Rams: Romey, We're Not In St. Louis Anymore

Started by MDS, December 04, 2017, 09:06:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

the eagles bounce back and stay undefeated in home games this year.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

hunt

Quote from: smeags on December 04, 2017, 09:26:36 AM
the eagles bounce back and stay undefeated in home games this year.

i knew that fargface lurie was gonna move the eagles to LA.  :boo
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

General_Failure

The Rams are doing better than anyone expected, it might only be 60% Eagles fans in attendance for the game.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

stadium is so big that anyone who wants to go can....wont be near a sellout
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

sixers play at 700 sunday night....holy liver damage batman
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

McVay said they're practicing silent count bc of the amount of eagles fans that could be there

Rome

I forgot which thread SD was talking about being at Disney but the game isn't on local tv in Orlando.  They get the Jags.  Just FYI...

And the Eagles are going to tear the Rams up.  I'm thinking 38-17 or something close. 

SD

Quote from: AntiRome on December 06, 2017, 10:02:14 AM
I forgot which thread SD was talking about being at Disney but the game isn't on local tv in Orlando.  They get the Jags.  Just FYI...

And the Eagles are going to tear the Rams up.  I'm thinking 38-17 or something close.

yeah I kinda figured but thanks for the confirmation. The plan is to not watch the game, do Disney crap, then watch the replay on the sunday ticket on my phone at the hotel without knowing who won. I've done it before but I was in the Philly area and at work.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Fox is doing the pregame show on location and have put out a casting call for Rams fans to fill out the audience.

SD

These wildfires are crazy, spreading to LA and San Diego. Be a shame if they had to reschedule the Eagles game  :yay

MDS

lookin like no zach ertz

so just like last week

*ba dum dum ching*

SD

Anyone here have the Sunday ticket? My buddy's giving me his log in but if that doesn't work I can get a free one week trial. If I skip the eagles game and stay score free until I get back to my hotel can I watch it on the ticket later?