Week 13 - Seahawks: The Eagles Are 3-Point Road Favorites?

Started by MDS, November 27, 2017, 08:57:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

First time a road team has been favored in Seattle since 2012

Marcus Smith revenge game?

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 27, 2017, 09:59:04 AM

Marcus Smith revenge game?

He looked semi-decent against the niners. Not good, but he was involved in plays and looked like he belonged on a football field.

QB Eagles

I feel like the revenge should be going in the opposite direction on that one.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

shorebird

Looks like we will see this week just how good the Eagles run game is. 5.7 yd. avg. per carry last 3 games vs the Seahawks who have held last 4 opponents to 2.7 avg. per carry. Seahawks overall D isn't what is was in recent years but they still have some really good LB's.

shorebird

Jenkins is gonna' have to step it up covering their TE Graham . That's were they could do some damage, but don't have any other real threats that scare anyone on this team other than maybe Wilson's scrambling ability. But, he's their leading rusher and their run game sucks. I'd like to see them get out to a big lead 'cause Wilson has been pretty hot in the 4th quarter.

shorebird

I look for Wentz to light the Seahawks pass D up. No Richard Sherman. They're hurting back there.

shorebird

shtein, I just read that SS Chancellor is out also, probably for the season with a neck injury.

ice grillin you

Quote from: shorebird on November 29, 2017, 11:43:05 AM
shtein, I just read that SS Chancellor is out also, probably for the season with a neck injury.

you are all over this football stuff
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

shorebird

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 29, 2017, 12:07:28 PM
Quote from: shorebird on November 29, 2017, 11:43:05 AM

you are all over this football stuff
Yeah well looks like Marcus Smith has already been covered.

Eagaholic

I just can't believe the 9ers traded Joe Montana to KC.

Sgt PSN

SD

Quote from: shorebird on November 29, 2017, 11:34:37 AM
Jenkins is gonna' have to step it up covering their TE Graham . That's were they could do some damage, but don't have any other real threats that scare anyone on this team other than maybe Wilson's scrambling ability. But, he's their leading rusher and their run game sucks. I'd like to see them get out to a big lead 'cause Wilson has been pretty hot in the 4th quarter.

Graham's useless between the 20's, he drops everything and has trouble getting open. He runs a decent seam pattern but he plays stiff as a board. He's a redzone TE at this point in his career.

The Eagles have a good D line and the Seahawks have crap so naturally you'd assume they'd get to Wilson. But he does those 10-15 yard rollouts where you ask yourself what the farg is he doing...then he wings it down the field to Baldwin. They live off those broken plays.

shorebird

Quote from: AO1 on November 29, 2017, 01:29:13 PM
Quote from: shorebird on November 29, 2017, 11:34:37 AM

Graham's useless between the 20's, he drops everything and has trouble getting open. He runs a decent seam pattern but he plays stiff as a board. He's a redzone TE at this point in his career.

The Eagles have a good D line and the Seahawks have crap so naturally you'd assume they'd get to Wilson. But he does those 10-15 yard rollouts where you ask yourself what the farg is he doing...then he wings it down the field to Baldwin. They live off those broken plays.

Its all they have.