igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

predictions:
cowboys home snf
2 mnf
50/50 on an additional snf game
tnf against nyg/wsh
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

doug said they requested to stay out west for 2 games

usually the league makes that happen, so id expect it to, you know, happen
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

So Seattle/LA btb then another trip back to the rotten crotch of chuggieville?

Yay?

MDS

they probably requested the 2 LA games together but will settle for sea/la im sure.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on March 29, 2017, 11:54:32 AM

Yay?

jacksonville next year....you IN
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Susquehanna Birder

LA for two games in a row would be perfect. Not for the PTO I don't have, nor for the bank account. But I would still love to go.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I'd love to do an LA trip.

They'll be in Vegas in 2021...too damn long

Don Ho

So Cal would be a great road trip, the only thing that sucks is the Chargers game will be held at the equivalent of a junior college stadium in the fact it holds like 27K and the LA Coliseum is a shtein hole, the facility and the crowd
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 29, 2017, 12:23:45 PM
Quote from: Rome on March 29, 2017, 11:54:32 AM

Yay?

jacksonville next year....you IN

Balls deep, yo. 

And I'm in on LA too depending on the schedule. 

MDS

eagles a got a real good shot to play in dallas on thanksgiving

i did the math and can take you through my reasoning if you want.... but just be prepared

Diomedes

Oh, please do.  Reasonings!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

ill do for it someone who might watch the game

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

you dont like sports and are a betamale hipster #maga