Around the NFL - 2017

Started by Diomedes, February 10, 2017, 07:48:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

That was a heckuva catch by Bell...wow

Sgt PSN

Todd Haley is the dumbest mofo in the NFL right now.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

4th and shorts - big problem

4th and longs - TDs

Bizzaro world

MDS

antonio brown is on a different galaxy
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

This is some shameful shtein by the Pittsburgh defense.

Rome

I would have bet the house that Jacksonville would have flopped today.  What they're doing to Pittsburgh right now is literally unbelievable. 

General_Failure

I can't believe the Steelers got Bortled so hard again this season.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

Wow...what horrendous clock management on that final possession.  But they got ringzzzzz though so I guess that's ok.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 14, 2018, 04:25:17 PM
Wow...what horrendous clock management on that final possession.  But they got ringzzzzz though so I guess that's ok.

Tomlin is frequently awful at situational football. A bit better than Andy at managing the clock, but a bit worse in making other adjustments. It's the main knock on him.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

So what's up with the Darth Vader patch Brees has on his jersey?

SD

Quote from: General_Failure on January 14, 2018, 06:02:18 PM
So what's up with the Darth Vader patch Brees has on his jersey?

Walter Payton man of the year patch

General_Failure

Hey, this game just got interesting again.

PhillyPhreak54