Around the NFL - 2017

Started by Diomedes, February 10, 2017, 07:48:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 06, 2018, 07:30:39 PM
did mcdonough just call this game a classic?

espn is paying an ungodly sum for this game and he hasnt done a remotely interesting game in his 2 years of doing nfl....for him this is a classic
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

You could hear a pin drop after that 4th down drop

ice grillin you

i thought chiefs should have punted until henry ran for the 1d and i remembered hes been slaughtering them all half
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

considering the opponent this might be the worst of andy reid's myriad horrible playoff losses

this titans team legit sucks
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Henry was down and it's not even close

ice grillin you

Quote from: AO1 on January 06, 2018, 07:42:23 PM
Henry was down and it's not even close

there was a loud as farg whistle you could clearly here

ice grillin you

why would there have been a ten second run off there?

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 06, 2018, 07:45:00 PM

in the last 2 minutes if there is a review change

SD

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on January 06, 2018, 07:49:33 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on January 06, 2018, 07:45:00 PM

in the last 2 minutes if there is a review change

but its an automatic review....not a bad challenge

MDS

they cant let him come back can they

PhillyPhreak54

Sounds like Matt Patricia is getting the DET job

MDS

teryl austin will probably go to the packers now and get that d in check

typical dumb lions hire...patricia is a turd

Diomedes

I didn't watch this game.  I am immensely pleased with the result.  Those of you who did watch, please detail below a couple trademark Andy farg ups that occurred, so I can taunt my Kansas City friend, who I told from the beginning that he'd rue the day Andy farging Reid took over his team, watch early playoff exit after early playoff exit, clock shenanigans, etc. etc.  Thanks for your help.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

The Chiefs had an 18 point lead at the half.  Kareem Hunt ran the ball five times in the second half. 

FIVE fargING TIMES. 

Sure, he mismanaged the clock and his timeouts as usual but running Hunt 5 times in the second half is quintessential Andy.