NCAA 2012 Squares Pool

Started by phattymatty, March 12, 2012, 03:36:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

rjs246

Anyone who doesn't do the march madness squares pool is missing their penis. Science fact.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

im trying to get a few people in

its my favorite pool of the year. so much fun. farg brackets.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

Delete this post. 
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

hbionic

Quote from: Sgt PSN on March 05, 2016, 01:31:05 AM
Yeah, I saw the email. I haven't done pools/squares/brackets in years....probably like a decade. I fill out 1 bracket before the tourney for fun and I play fantasy fooseball. That's pretty much the extent of my involvement other than watching.

No one cares.

phattymatty

ice grillin you

locked up third in the brackets which will pay for mattys box pool where I had four boxes and didn't win a single game
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i was 1 north carolina free throw from hitting

the world hates me

phattymatty

Digging through some random box tonight and found over $250 of checks that I didn't cash from running this pool. They were all from 2012. I must have been very farged up to never even know. May try to cash them anyway. At least one person is from here.

hbionic

If that person is me...I may have to PayPal you instead.

phattymatty

nah i'm not really cashing anything. will just chalk it up to being a drunk idiot.

phattymatty

Just sent out email for this year's pool. If for some reason you didn't get it and want to play just hit me up.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

phattymatty