Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Reich's name has come up as a Mularkey replacement

MDS

they fired mularky because he wouldnt get rid of grandpa robiskie....why not bring in flip then?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

giants in on schumer hard now...schwartz could get squeezed out...lets hope so
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Cards are the main threat for Schwartz now. I could see the Titans going for DeFilippo in an attempt to salvage Mariota too.

ice grillin you

the only scenario where defillipo stays is
reich gets a HC position somewhere
defillipo doesnt get a HC position somewhere
defllipo agrees to become eagles OC

in other words hes gone

Sgt PSN

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 16, 2018, 09:05:04 AM
I could see the Titans going for DeFilippo in an attempt to salvage Mariota too.

This is what I'm thinking, too.  A lot of the talking heads were saying yesterday that the Titans want McDaniels, which I suppose is a possibility, but a good counter point to that was that McDaniels has groomed exactly 0 QBs.  Maybe he gets some credit for Garoppolo if he does well in SF, but he basically inherited a veteran Tom Brady, didn't bring along anyone when he was in Denver and then re-inherited even more veteran Tom Brady. 

DiFilippo makes more sense for Tenn, imo. 

MDS

flip getting a 2nd jawn in arizona

thats the worst job on the market IMO. total rebuild needed and no QB in sight.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i think people forget that defillipo will not be under contract with the eagles once the season ends so technically another team can hire him as a QC coach

ice grillin you

QuoteThe Whitehall Township man was charged with aggravated assault, taunting a police animal and related offenses.

http://www.phillyvoice.com/ejected-eagles-fan-punched-police-horse-falcons-game-officers-say/

Geowhizzer

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on January 16, 2018, 03:48:26 PM
flip getting a 2nd jawn in arizona

thats the worst job on the market IMO. total rebuild needed and no QB in sight.

Such a bad job that Munchak said no thanks to a second interview.

General_Failure

Lane Johnson underdog t-shirt sales have raised over $50,000 for Philadelphia schools

QuoteAccording to Johnson, as of Tuesday night, his t-shirts raised somewhere between $53,000 and $55,000.

"We figured it'd be a good way to raise money for the schools," Johnson said. "It's going to the school district of Philadelphia. It's not going to one school. It's going to be spread out. We got that set up with the mayor.

"They've been doing playground builds here every year. I see what those kids have, and it's not a whole lot."

The man. The myth. The legend.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Diomedes

nm.  i'll be back if I figure out how to resize a photo
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger